Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 235votes)

World Trigger

Alt Names: alt 境界触发者alt ワールド·トリガー
Author: Ashihara Daisuke
Artist: Ashihara Daisuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A gate to another dimension has burst open, and from it emerge gigantic invincible creatures that threaten all of humanity. Earth's only defense is a mysterious group of warriors who have co-opted the alien technology in order to fight back!

-------------------------
DCMA -- http://pastebin.com/gZ3Tyqwx

-----------------------------------------------------------
>World Trigger Oneshots:

ROOM 303 (2008):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/room-303-r15093

Trigger Keeper (2009):
Part 1: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116637617988/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation
Part 2: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116715852393/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation

Talented Elite Jin (2011):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/talented-elite-jin-r15150
Go to World Trigger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do you think they have so many different fields in the Border base? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic World Trigger Manga Goes on Indefinite Hiatus Due to Author's Poor Health New Window nehnehneji
  • 2 Replies
Topic New Border Trigger to Aftokrator New Window Umadouble12
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do the little eyes represent near Osamu New Window Alucard151
  • 3 Replies
Topic Commander kido and his scar New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which is better, manga or anime? New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies

816 Comments

The scanlator hasn't been seen or heard from unfortunately. So whether the chapter is going to be scanlated at all is still up in the air. As a side note it looks like the poll probably isn't going to release for a few more weeks.

Edit: It looks like someone might get it done today.

Ah, that would make me so happy. I love this manga. Thanks for all the hard work scanlators.

It is the poll what makes it slower to translate this week? I'm starting to get abstinence syndrome.

The scanlator hasn't been seen or heard from unfortunately. So whether the chapter is going to be scanlated at all is still up in the air. As a side note it looks like the poll probably isn't going to release for a few more weeks.

Edit: It looks like someone might get it done today.

It is the poll what makes it slower to translate this week? I'm starting to get abstinence syndrome.

It's always just for 1 issue. Give Ashihara a break, the man's a cripple, he probably died coloring the popularity poll pages

Speaking of which, I do hope the break gives him enough time to finish the popularity poll up. I'm pretty interested to see how things have changed since the first one.

>after several dozen chapters of waiting, the Hyuse arc is here

>author decides to go on hiatus

This manga is toying with my emotions. I really hope this is an "Oda Eiichiro" hiatus that only lasts a week and not a "Hiromu Arakawa" hiatus that lasts an indefinite amount of time while we stew in our anticipation.

It's always just for 1 issue. Give Ashihara a break, the man's a cripple, he probably died coloring the popularity poll pages

Rather amusing to see majority of the class-B Kogetsu users gathered into one room to challenge Hyuse (or rather taking turns being the guinea pig for Hyuse's practice...)

and its on hiatus for who knows how long TT____TT

when things got interesting, damn it, wanna see hyuse vs ikoma and hyuse joins tamakoma 2 asap

I sure hope that Ikoma wins by a landslife (or at least 5-3), although it would be awesome too if Hyusr fights with Murakami or with the guy that perceive feelings.

This manga is toying with my emotions. I really hope this is an "Oda Eiichiro" hiatus that only lasts a week and not a "Hiromu Arakawa" hiatus that lasts an indefinite amount of time while we stew in our anticipation.

>Come back after haitus, clear Hyuse arc in 1 more chapter; since he is already in rank B and instajoins the team. ;p

I wish Takeda Hiromitsu would go on a haitus to work on his doujins rather than his not-so-titilizing serialization...

Come for the Chibi-faces.

Stay for the generally in-depth tactical combat that doesn't rely on constantly changing power-levels and ill-defined abilities or "the power of friendship" but rather the application of known abilities and strengths within a given situation.

(And even many of the situations where abilities seem ill-defined are about figuring them out and relaying that information back to others as part of the tactics of the battle.)

But seriously the chibi-faces are adorable.

when things got interesting, damn it, wanna see hyuse vs ikoma and hyuse joins tamakoma 2 asap

It should be just one week. 

Finally it is time for that guy which name I forgot.

Hyuse!! aka my love~<3

Finally it is time for that guy which name I forgot.

Kochikame eyebrow everywhere!

that's when you surely know we are up to date xD

I really want to read all the mangas of jump of this week

to find all those eyebrow xD

Everyone calling Glasses-kun weak. But they do not realize how fearsome his Talk no Jutsu actually is.
Even Naruto has to respect Glasses' use of the Jutsu.
Learn, kids, communication talking triumphs over all.

"there must be one more person added to their team"

<uncontrolled giggiling begins>

Spoiler

Same here, but as an Osamu Fanboy I WANNNNT MOOOAARR!

Kochikame eyebrow everywhere!

WHAT? chika can shoot at people now?? why dont she do that at the beginning.. -_-

She only shot that person with a lead bullet though?  Just pinned the sniper in place.

She's always been able to shoot people with the lead bullets.

Hyuse hype is real.

WHAT? chika can shoot at people now?? why dont she do that at the beginning.. -_-

Spoiler

Standard Yuma isn't that OP. Wire zone Yuma is pretty OP though. I'm actually curious how in depth Osamu designs these wire zones since Yuma always seems to be able to juggle himself around the opponents.

Probably join practices were they try 3D configurations and see which are confortable to Yuma.

Kuga isn't THAT OP, he's just trained far longer than any of the others, by being on the battlefield for a long time, and his body is made on Trion as well.  He's mastered using his black Trion weapon as well, so he just has much more time perfecting his Trion abilities than the others.   Remember, his dad was the one who introduced Trion and how to fight, to this world, all while Kuga had been experiencing real battles for many years.

Standard Yuma isn't that OP. Wire zone Yuma is pretty OP though. I'm actually curious how in depth Osamu designs these wire zones since Yuma always seems to be able to juggle himself around the opponents.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics