Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 235votes)

World Trigger

Alt Names: alt 境界触发者alt ワールド·トリガー
Author: Ashihara Daisuke
Artist: Ashihara Daisuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A gate to another dimension has burst open, and from it emerge gigantic invincible creatures that threaten all of humanity. Earth's only defense is a mysterious group of warriors who have co-opted the alien technology in order to fight back!

-------------------------
DCMA -- http://pastebin.com/gZ3Tyqwx

-----------------------------------------------------------
>World Trigger Oneshots:

ROOM 303 (2008):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/room-303-r15093

Trigger Keeper (2009):
Part 1: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116637617988/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation
Part 2: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116715852393/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation

Talented Elite Jin (2011):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/talented-elite-jin-r15150
Go to World Trigger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do you think they have so many different fields in the Border base? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic World Trigger Manga Goes on Indefinite Hiatus Due to Author's Poor Health New Window nehnehneji
  • 2 Replies
Topic New Border Trigger to Aftokrator New Window Umadouble12
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do the little eyes represent near Osamu New Window Alucard151
  • 3 Replies
Topic Commander kido and his scar New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which is better, manga or anime? New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies

816 Comments

I don't know the reasons why, but the last tlanon left so I'll be doing my best to fill the gap. I'm forgetful though so if there are spellings/phrasing/etc. that I'm changing on accident feel free to let me know. Much thanks to the last anon who provided so much for the series and I hope I can keep it going.

Bah, I was with some hopes that the author would  grab the entry of the new member to shuffle the team places and put them in more reasonable roles, since Osamu for twice was specifically targeted since moment one because he was both weak and cunning ... and that Chika has more than enough trion to stand on her own on the open, even she doesn't want to kill anyone ...
Instead we have a nice offensive member taking the tank role to cover for Osamu in the field when Osamu would probably be better fitted for a sniper ( and also , Chika would be the Ultimate tank ) . Sigh.

Switching positions would be a terrible idea since that would throw all their current efforts and developments out the window even if they were suited for other classes. Not to mention Osamu couldn't be a sniper since you need at least an average amount of trion.

Bah, I was with some hopes that the author would  grab the entry of the new member to shuffle the team places and put them in more reasonable roles, since Osamu for twice was specifically targeted since moment one because he was both weak and cunning ... and that Chika has more than enough trion to stand on her own on the open, even she doesn't want to kill anyone ...

Instead we have a nice offensive member taking the tank role to cover for Osamu in the field when Osamu would probably be better fitted for a sniper ( and also , Chika would be the Ultimate tank ) . Sigh.

They went over this way earlier in the series. Tachikawa has constantly tied Jin despite his best efforts and went as far as designing a new trigger to deal with Tachikawa's Kogetsu (Scorpion).

Thinking about it that way on entirely even footing Tachikawa > Jin.

I don't know how Konami ranks into it but I'm sure it's along the same vein. If she uses the same trigger as Tachikawa/Jin she'd likely get overpowered. But if she's allowed to use her custom trigger, she's could probably beat them out.

Jin's problem for why he isn't the strongest was obvious already. His foresight often hinders actions that he might take, being human you can't be expected to execute every action perfectly like you'd want. He might know what way Tachikawa will swipe but if he can't keep up with it, then isn't that knowledge worthless? That's the reason why the Fujin worked so well with him. It lowered the skill gap that he often didn't have and created positions he could otherwise have not filled.

It's not just equal footing, it's diferent talents. People that use better the secondary triggers, all arounders, teamwork. If we were with using only koutetsu probably Tachikawa would be number 1 but maybe he couldn't beat Jin with both using scorpion.

Just would like to know what trigger Hyuse would built if he was focusing in 1 vs 1.

Why wouldn't Jin be "#1?"  Also,, what about these Sempai I wonder what they use...  I guess not attackers?

I would assume Jin would be stronger than the girl though.

It's hard to rank him since he had the Black Trigger which he had to give up.

They went over this way earlier in the series. Tachikawa has constantly tied Jin despite his best efforts and went as far as designing a new trigger to deal with Tachikawa's Kogetsu (Scorpion).

Thinking about it that way on entirely even footing Tachikawa > Jin.

I don't know how Konami ranks into it but I'm sure it's along the same vein. If she uses the same trigger as Tachikawa/Jin she'd likely get overpowered. But if she's allowed to use her custom trigger, she's could probably beat them out.

Jin's problem for why he isn't the strongest was obvious already. His foresight often hinders actions that he might take, being human you can't be expected to execute every action perfectly like you'd want. He might know what way Tachikawa will swipe but if he can't keep up with it, then isn't that knowledge worthless? That's the reason why the Fujin worked so well with him. It lowered the skill gap that he often didn't have and created positions he could otherwise have not filled.

maybe he really is russian, he was sent by russian hackers under fuhrer trump OMG ITS THE END RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Only if Kido's master plan is to build a wall to keep neighbors out. Make Meeden great again and deport those undesirable neighbors.

Sorry, I had forgotten about him being mentioned and due to how it was spelled in chapter 160 I assumed it was someone who was Russian.

maybe he really is russian, he was sent by russian hackers under fuhrer trump OMG ITS THE END RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

micheal cronin, i'm pretty sure he's a neighbor and the setting for his cover is canedian, yeah i'm sure check chapter 147 he is already mentioned there

Sorry, I had forgotten about him being mentioned and due to how it was spelled in chapter 160 I assumed it was someone who was Russian.

She hasn't been gaining solo rank wars points ever since she got Sougetsu (T-2 do not engage in rank wars), but she's still ranked 3rd. She also has been in Border for the longest amount of time like Jin and Reiji, so it's possible she's telling the truth.

Why wouldn't Jin be "#1?"  Also,, what about these Sempai I wonder what they use...  I guess not attackers?

I would assume Jin would be stronger than the girl though.

It's hard to rank him since he had the Black Trigger which he had to give up.

Well from the names of the sempai's I'd assume both might be of Russian descent, the girl being a half. And more than likely Japan doesn't want the technology falling into other countries hands, in the off chance that it might be used for war. Of course that's assuming these gates haven't appeared elsewhere in the world in which case other countries might not want their talents being snatched up by other countries.

micheal cronin, i'm pretty sure he's a neighbor and the setting for his cover is canedian, yeah i'm sure check chapter 147 he is already mentioned there

is konami really no. 1 attacker 'in essense'?

She hasn't been gaining solo rank wars points ever since she got Sougetsu (T-2 do not engage in rank wars), but she's still ranked 3rd. She also has been in Border for the longest amount of time like Jin and Reiji, so it's possible she's telling the truth.

Conversely, I thought their standard recruitment was just the local mcdonalds... but meh~ For something that have the fate of the world at hand, I'm surprised they'd limit their recruitment to a puny country like Japan.

Well from the names of the sempai's I'd assume both might be of Russian descent, the girl being a half. And more than likely Japan doesn't want the technology falling into other countries hands, in the off chance that it might be used for war. Of course that's assuming these gates haven't appeared elsewhere in the world in which case other countries might not want their talents being snatched up by other countries.

Wait, if the sempais are personally going outside to recruit new agents, does that mean that Border's standard recruitment is largely limited to within the prefecture? I thought it would be all of Japan at least.

Conversely, I thought their standard recruitment was just the local mcdonalds... but meh~ For something that have the fate of the world at hand, I'm surprised they'd limit their recruitment to a puny country like Japan.

Wait, if the sempais are personally going outside to recruit new agents, does that mean that Border's standard recruitment is largely limited to within the prefecture? I thought it would be all of Japan at least.

Takakoma triggers are BS. I mean Reiji has like 16 slots, what the hell?

They are like those kids who make up stranger powers in role games just to win.

Depends on how you see it, cuz they pretty much sacrificed stability for power -- The triggers tend to 'wear out' after one use. Border's triggers were designed to be mass produced and continuous use, would cost too much otherwise. Then, once you reach A-rank, you can start customizing it.

or she actually is if you include tamakoma triggers.

Takakoma triggers are BS. I mean Reiji has like 16 slots, what the hell?

They are like those kids who make up stranger powers in role games just to win.

Well you can all figured Konami personality really, she is always bragging about herself like that, so no she is not number 1. :D

or she actually is if you include tamakoma triggers.

What if Osamu's first love interest appears? lol t'would be awsom

Mmm. I don't know. I just don't see Osamu as a character where romance is really relevant or important. I like him as he is, focused and driven on his team.

Well you can all figured Konami personality really, she is always bragging about herself like that, so no she is not number 1. :D

Ashihara in a Q&A seemed to imply her and Tachikawa were pretty close in ability, but Konami also hates to lose so she might just be playing herself up.

No, she's joking.

I don't think the author is capable of portraying affection beyond comradeship, considering how he handled Osamu's mom, but I still have my hopes up.

Hopefully these senpai have a way for Osamu to grow as a capable fighter.

Hopefully these senpai have a way for Osamu to grow as a capable fighter.

New chapter!

Also, more senpais! F--- yeah!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics