Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 231votes)

No Game No Life

Alt Names: alt ノーゲーム・ノーライフalt No Game No Lifealt نه بازی نه زندگی
Author: Kamiya Yuu
Artist: Hiiragi Mashiro & Kamiya Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The internet is full of rumors about the Neet and Hikikomori genius gamer siblings Sora and Shiro. The two go as far as to refer to the world as a "shit game", but then one day a young man calling himself "God" summons them to parallel universe. There, God has forbidden war, and "everything is to be settled with games". Yes, even the national borders. Driven into a corner by other species, the 'human species' is down to its last city. Can Sora and Shiro, these related failures of society, become the saviors of humankind in this parallel world?
Go to No Game No Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Living in Game" series ! New Window yariel
  • 18 Replies
Topic Story fails in logic, fails in quality. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic About the Anime associated with this manga New Window DaoFox
  • 15 Replies
Topic General (About Story so far...) New Window LoLImBored
  • 1 Replies
Topic General (Thoughts about Story so far...) New Window LoLImBored
  • 2 Replies

309 Comments

The level of keikau in the LN is in danger of making my brain asplode.

Also absolutely no idea how they're gonna draw any of this for the manga, at least starting with the main game from volume 2 and stuff.

No Game No Life is actually really dark, the manga just hasn't gotten as far as the LN; so, to be honest, you're not far off.

if you rate the darkness what range are we talking about here. please put it in spoiler tags.

I hope manga translation get continued ...

BTW ... April 9th 2014

http://www.animeph.com/spring-2014-new-anime-season-preview-list

http://ngnl.jp/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqMCYf1FibU&feature=player_embedded

Well, you can't expect them to wait until the popularity drops.. They are making money, so business-wise it is a good decision. I don't even read LN/VN. but it'd be great if they actually followed the original source. While cliffhanger isn't actually great to have, at least I can get some juicy animation of this badass manga :3

Edit: Apparently Gariam said the novel is ending, so... no cliffhanger?

where can i read the light novel???
thanks

If there is only a crossover with the god only knows

Something that bothers me about this is, didn't that god of games basically set rules by which certain races can only lose such as Inmanity in this setting? He basically took away their advantages which they obviously had before since otherwise there wouldn't have been several fairly large countries of them and forced upon them restraints which would've ultimatively lead to their annihilation.

Because where exactly did all these people from all these defeated countries go? It's a bit of fridge horror once you think about it, it's basically implied genocide. 

No Game No Life is actually really dark, the manga just hasn't gotten as far as the LN; so, to be honest, you're not far off.

Something that bothers me about this is, didn't that god of games basically set rules by which certain races can only lose such as Inmanity in this setting? He basically took away their advantages which they obviously had before since otherwise there wouldn't have been several fairly large countries of them and forced upon them restraints which would've ultimatively lead to their annihilation.

Because where exactly did all these people from all these defeated countries go? It's a bit of fridge horror once you think about it, it's basically implied genocide. 

Manga is absent from this month's Comic Alive again. Makes 4 issues in a row now. :<

So I started reading this series a little while back and boy did it quickly became one of my favorites. Then I read the comments and hear it's a light novel, I went "why not, I like the manga why not read the original source." OMG, did I fall more in love with this series, now I hear it's getting an anime? Hngh, My little heart can't take it... I love it, can't wait for it, can't wait to read more.

More like demonic lol. 

Spoiler

I hope the anime goes to at least a certain point in the LN.  Won't spoil it, but anyone who understands when I say 'angelic bombshell' will get it.

More like demonic lol. And it looks like a second one appears in volume 5 but theres no way they get that far.

Really?

Spoiler

the latest chapter of the LN i believe.

Spoiler

Yeah, poor Dora-chan....I mean...poor Steph.

Spoiler

Really?

Spoiler

The PV...

Is awesome!

http://youtu.be/TqMCYf1FibU

Spoiler

I hope the anime goes to at least a certain point in the LN.  Won't spoil it, but anyone who understands when I say 'angelic bombshell' will get it.

Yeah, poor Dora-chan....I mean...poor Steph.

Spoiler

I love the art of this manga.

pThviZq.jpg?1

Yeah, go ahead and try to calm those tits down, kiddo. Those mamas don't quit.

pThviZq.jpg?1

Well, you can't expect them to wait until the popularity drops.. They are making money, so business-wise it is a good decision. I don't even read LN/VN. but it'd be great if they actually followed the original source. While cliffhanger isn't actually great to have, at least I can get some juicy animation of this badass manga :3

No, i think he meant that it will end after an arc from the LN.

Can't wait for the anime~

I'm caught up on the manga and whats been translated so far of the novel.....I am sad now

I died a little inside when I saw this. The anime will surpass the manga and ends in either an anime-original ending or a cliffhanger, both of which will never see a sequel that stays true to the novel. If I watch the anime, the manga will not be less exciting but with the pace of the manga, it'll never get anywhere anytime soon.

Why can't they just adapt completed works instead of butchering stuff here and there =(.

I died a little inside when I saw this. The anime will surpass the manga and ends in either an anime-original ending or a cliffhanger, both of which will never see a sequel that stays true to the novel. If I watch the anime, the manga will not be less exciting but with the pace of the manga, it'll never get anywhere anytime soon.

Why can't they just adapt completed works instead of butchering stuff here and there =(.

the original is a lightnovel with 5 vol.  so it wouldnt be a weird cliffhanger, but rather a books ending

The PV...

Is awesome!

http://youtu.be/TqMCYf1FibU

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics