Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 105votes)

Shinigami Hime no Saikon

Alt Names: alt Shinigami-Hime no Saikonalt Shinigamihime no Saikonalt The Princess of Death's Second Marriagealt 死神姫の再婚
Author: Onogami Meiya
Artist: Fujiwara Ryou
Genres: Romance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Alicia Faitlin, daughter of an impoverished aristocratic family, was forced into an arranged marriage by her uncle, but the groom died suddenly in the middle of the ceremony.

Although Alicia has been labeled “The Princess of Death” due to this incident, there's someone pursuing the matter of a second marriage with her. He is an upstart noble whose family was recently promoted to the ranks of the aristocracy, Kashburn Licen. This man is rumored to be a “Tyrant” but-?

Sequel:

> Shinigami Hime no Saikon -Baraen no Tokei Koushaku-
( www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/shinigami-hime-no-saikon-baraen-no-tokei-koushaku-r8230 )
Go to Shinigami Hime no Saikon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Awesome Deal New Window Ookami
  • 1 Replies

127 Comments

I don't know how this turns out in the future, but at this point I'm wondering about the shoujo tag, it definitely doesn't seem shoujo-esque. Definitely in the top 3 for shoujo manga if this holds though.

Also, (Over)Lord Licen is such a bamf. Suck on it stupid nobles!

lol, he was like

Spoiler

I don't really like romance, or period stuff, or period romance, but this is pretty good.

wah, this is surprisingly good! from the cover, summary and title I thought it would be just the same ol' shoujo story xD but it's actually very nice, fun and orignal! hope there'll be releases more often :D
lol, the author's such a troll, 6 pages for 6th chapter :P
@annihilator She felt fear. Fear of fees, excess, penalties, interest, fines...
aw so damn short...
ahh.. love the way she thinks... she thought of other things when she she should have felt fear from the warning.. ^^

and i hope Nora will be punished as well..
Kashburn totally went 'no need for I AM the rule!' mode That was quite an awesome display of badassery. Now the plot thickens :3
This manga is adorably awesome! She's so naieve yet seems in some ways quite intelligent. Its so moe!!! <3
I love this girl. She punctures the gothic atmosphere so beautifully. Even though she loves it, or maybe because . . . I can imagine her having slumber parties with Nakahara Sunako.
Gotta love how everyone assumes Alicia is a bumbling idiot despite the evidence to the contrary. She's probably the most competent person in the story aside possibly from Lord Kashburn himself.

I can't wait for her to start exploiting their preconceptions for all they're worth.

@MasterFnarg: I'm guessing by the time Kashburn gets back to discover the situation Alicia will already be home and ecstatic, or at the very least by the time he finds her she'll have had so much fun she'll convince him Nora didn't do anything wrong.
nooraahhh.. diiiee!!!:P
That maid...
Spoiler
That Maid is going to get herself beaten to an inch of her life if Lord Kashburn finds out. Seriously stupid little girl.
Posted Image

Aah, if only I could decode moonrunes. .__.
Anyone know where I can read the Light Novel?
"Lights will guide you home"
@Hera

"When you get what you want but not what you need"
Aaah that Nora girl (When you try so hard but you don't succeed~)
Alicia is so plain yet abnormal.

It turns out Licen is really good at what he does and just not popular with the aristocrats.
@Seikah: If you like Alicia you'll also love Naedoko Kanoko of Warau Kanoko-sama and its sequel Koi dano Ai dano. Never has a Shoujo Manga protagonist been so relentlessly manipulative practical and down right manipulative.

Also, HOLY SHIT I'm reading a Shoujo Manga that actually seems to have put some thought and detail into the Political Structure of its Fantasy World!
I AM READING SHOUJO MANGA AND I LIKE THE PROTAGONIST.

Is this some kind of black magic?
That maid needs to realise she's just going to keep failing if she tries to mess with Alicia, it's just plain embarassing.
Earl and his guardian went camping in the woods :P
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics