Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 118votes)

Over Steam

Alt Names: alt 오버 스팀alt Over Steamalt Овер Стим
Author: Yoon Dong Hyuk
Artist: Seo Youn Kyo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: In the aftermath of a great war between humanity and creatures known as the Talaiv, the storms of war are brewing again.

Original webcomic:
http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/oversteam
Go to Over Steam Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Everath
  • 5 Replies
Topic Bad translation New Window truepurple
  • 12 Replies

193 Comments

Yes, Im trying to get up to date with Over Steam. >:[

I don't care if she's a conniving witch, Talia is just flat out hot. I love when they put tan or dark-skinned women in manga/manwha. Feel bad for Rosanne, though. Even with the dark MC planning on freeing her, there's still a giant 'sacrifice' flag waving above her head if you look close enough, lol.

Also because uh, everyone he knew just died.  I don't think it's that odd that he wouldn't really be in the mood for awkward sex with a woman he just met, especially when even an idiot could guess that the general is trying to manipulate him via her.

a sensible comment...

I find this webtoon quite good when you consider it logically. Dorian is one of the smartest mc I have seen that doesn't have some super i.q or something. Yes he is weak but the is a lot of potential in character development in there.

I'm not sure but i think colonel  will kill Rosanne in order to trigger Dorian later.

i thought he was a rat that would do anything to save his ass , i wasn't expecting from him to talk about love.

Colnel Jiff is how I imagine Andross (from starfox) to look like if he ever took human form.

oh come on, he IS gay, for his friend that died.

and he called her pretty too but he doesn't lay a hand on her when she's naked sleeping beside him after kissing him too?

For all of you calling him gay here is a reminder she is a prostitute with a prostitute comes:

Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, etc... Is it really worth it?

Also because uh, everyone he knew just died.  I don't think it's that odd that he wouldn't really be in the mood for awkward sex with a woman he just met, especially when even an idiot could guess that the general is trying to manipulate him via her.

For all of you calling him gay here is a reminder she is a prostitute with a prostitute comes:

I actually like his attitude where he said he didn't care about her at all and was more in it for revenge and that if he slept with her his feelings wouldn't change.  I like how he didn't become a love a first sight and save the world type character but is still willing to help her out.

My favorite thing about his character is his survival instinct and that he wont trust other people easily.

Also silent sky mass release was an awesome apology.

The best apology ever 5 updates : )

Hell, i would've been fine with just 1 :)

Hope this is a good apology.  :<

The best apology ever 5 updates : )

Hope this is a good apology.  :<

Hanging in the cliff.

I've read up to chapter 30 now and I have to say the characters don't seem alive. They seem so fake that it is more scripted than an actual story. The only character that seems to have feelings but logic that is simply irrational is Dorian. I wouldn't say the story is great but the art is well done.

Oh god it feels so weird to read or type normally now !

I feel dizzy

Em, nope. It's English but with every word backwards. Annoying but readable.

When I first saw this I was expecting Al Bhed. Al Bhed is also "technically" English.

not technically it's"practically" technically it's a different language.

I evah ot yas taht siht saw ytterp ytfin. Yllaer hguoht, ev'tsum neeb adnik drah ot od taht ni a ylemit noihsaf.

(I have to say that this was pretty nifty. Really though, must've been kinda hard to do that in a timely fashion.)

FUUUUUUU, I spent all that time reading it in reverse just to realize 1 space below it was written normally. lol

-.-, worst apri's joke ever...

I hope this guy is genuine, would be sad if it's another evil organisation.

It's an april fools joke but uploading it in the wrong language as an English chapter

Em, nope. It's English but with every word backwards. Annoying but readable.

When I first saw this I was expecting Al Bhed. Al Bhed is also "technically" English.

Nice one. AGTP's Al Bhed joke still trumps this.

It's an april fools joke but uploading it in the wrong language as an English chapter

KarchAmadeo
Apr 02 2014 12:31 PM

( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■) Nod't erac. Nac llits daer ti. 

Nice one. AGTP's Al Bhed joke still trumps this.

Why is everyone saying, that this was a troll-chap? there wassn't anything strange hitw ti...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics