Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 93votes)

True Love

Alt Names: alt True Love (SUGIYAMA Miwako)
Author: Sugiyama Miwako
Artist: Sugiyama Miwako
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ai just loves her big brother, Yuzuru! He's so kind, so reliable and so cool! He always protects Ai from trouble and when she cries, he cheers her up! He's the perfect big brother. But, bad things happen soon. Her parents divorce and she and her brother are separated! Now, after 9 years, one day, Ai, now 14 years old, finds a tall boy in front of her school! Who is this boy-?
Go to True Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic chapter 21 New Window Girlanimefreak
  • 0 Replies

136 Comments

Translation error on ch.27 p.31. That sound effect is the door closing signal, not a phone call.

Thank you very much! Sorry for the error.

Translation error on ch.27 p.31. That sound effect is the door closing signal, not a phone call.

Cringe.

Mmmmmm.

Say it. Go ahead.

Mmmmmm.

Not what I was referring to, sorry. I meant that it reminded me of pregnancy.

lol i got what you were saying :P 

"What you're taking part in is called incest."

No, its called wincest!

~Changed status to "Ongoing" because it is not fully scanlated and uploaded on batoto yet.

Well, there are 2 "we need help" pages at the start of every chapter. The scanlators are working hard to give us free manga; it doesn't matter to me if we read it later. It's not like the chapter is going to go bad ;).

Not what I was referring to, sorry. I meant that it reminded me of pregnancy.

You could always just have one kid you know(problem solved), unless your future spouse is going to whine about wanting more.

True, but I doubt this is something I (or most anyone) would really have to worry about. Still it's probably not a good idea to do what the parents did in Boku Imuoto--have the brother and sister still sleep in the same bunk bed together well after they've reached puberty...

You know, if one day I have a son and a daughter, in the back of my mind I'm going to remember all these brother x sister manga... :o

"Kids, try to get along... but not too well..."

"Daddy, what are you talking about?"

"....Err... nothing..."

(My poor future children.)

You could always just have one kid you know(problem solved), unless your future spouse is going to whine about wanting more.

You know, if one day I have a son and a daughter, in the back of my mind I'm going to remember all these brother x sister manga... :o

"Kids, try to get along... but not too well..."

"Daddy, what are you talking about?"

"....Err... nothing..."

(My poor future children.)

Ouch, I didn't expect this to get found out so quickly. The photo was dark, so the only thing they can do now is claim that

Spoiler

That's a hell of a number.

Well, there are 2 "we need help" pages at the start of every chapter. The scanlators are working hard to give us free manga; it doesn't matter to me if we read it later. It's not like the chapter is going to go bad ;).

edit: sorry, my misunderstanding.

9 months later

That's a hell of a number.

About the ending:

Spoiler

Anyway, that was a sweet story. I liked it overall.

Thank you, Whitelies Fansub and Usagi No Fansub & Mikki no (Supuesto) Fansub! I'm really glad I could see it to the ending. I wonder if any of you will translate the extra?

Muchas gracias Whitelies Fansub y Usagi No Fansub & Mikki no (Supuesto) Fansub! Estoy muy grata que he leído hasta el fin. Alguno de ustedes se traducirán el capítulo extra?

Claro! ~ Nosotras ya estamos trabajando sobre el capítulo, el cual será emitido durante nuestro aniversario n.n que empieza el semana y media XD

Chapter 21 and 22 were just great. I was so happy... until that ending. How unlucky can they be? Unbelievable. 

9 months later, I finally know what you were talking about! And I agree.

Dudududum feels as if the suspense started

Spoiler

Thank you very much Chibi Manga & Phoenix Serenade :D

Completed chapters 1- 37 raws

About the ending:

Spoiler

Anyway, that was a sweet story. I liked it overall.

Thank you, Whitelies Fansub and Usagi No Fansub & Mikki no (Supuesto) Fansub! I'm really glad I could see it to the ending. I wonder if any of you will translate the extra?

Muchas gracias Whitelies Fansub y Usagi No Fansub & Mikki no (Supuesto) Fansub! Estoy muy grata que he leído hasta el fin. Alguno de ustedes se traducirán el capítulo extra?

Y al final el final fue cliché, bleh (de verdad creí que no repetirían la misma excusa de siempre -_-)

someone tell me they're not blood related. srsly i will read it if this end game ends with them not being blood related.

NO. They ARE BLOOD-RELATED. If you have a problem with INCESTUOUS stories then go away.

I'm tired of comments like this.

(Not really sure if you're being sarcastic or not there, but I'm taking it that you're not trying to be sarcastic, so, anyways to my point.)

I think that it's quite normal for people to feel uncomfortable reading incest stories and to not accept them or at least find it very hard to accept them. Even I have been reading this only because I have been waiting for the revelation of the "Omg! They're not actually related! I'm so shocked. Now their love's not completely doomed."

In all honesty, I don't know if I had kept reading this if it had been made clear from the start that they're really blood related, maybe, maybe not, I don't know, I've never read an actual incest manga.

Spoiler

Warning: Major spoiler about the ending is given below ("I didn't have too much feels when...")
edit: it's gone now; thank you :)

Taken care of.
-Maia

Whooo, yeah!  That's the romance I'm looking for!  Crazy kid in love, yup.

Thanks Chibi & Phoenix Serenade!  Fai-to!

okay,read the final chapter,now THAT's a twist:

Spoiler

Wow, thanks for the explanation! From the image, I know dat at least

Spoiler

you're welcome.The more I think about it,this manga would have been more interesting if it were about

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics