Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 65votes)

Bokura no Negai

Alt Names: alt ぼくらのねがいalt Bokurano Negaialt Our Wishalt 我们的心愿
Author: Yamamoto Kotetsuko
Artist: Yamamoto Kotetsuko
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After Ryou's father remarries, he's not sure what to do with three new brothers and a stepmother at the age of 19. As he comes to appreciate his happy new home and family the glue holding them together starts to come undone. How will these four brothers weather tragedy after tragedy and stay together?
Go to Bokura no Negai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

35 Comments

The story is not bad, but for some reason I can't get to like the pairings at all. Especially Yuya/Take and Kento. That guy is only 13 years old!! x_x

Why is it a tragedy? Does a main character die? Is this really sad? I don't like reading depressing manga. D:

it's not~

chapter 6 page 8++ is not available TT.TT

Fixed ^^

chapter 6 page 8++ is not available TT.TT

Thank you ^^

Woah nice to the guys from Mankai Darling, the manager is awesome as always xD

Spoiler

@RedPancakes: 

Spoiler

Hopefully, that's the only tragedy that'll show up, but I doubt it. I suspect something to do with the youngest son.

Dang it, yamamoto kotetsuko knows how to tug at your heart strings. <3

Why is it a tragedy? Does a main character die? Is this really sad? I don't like reading depressing manga. D:

This is gonna be a good one. Im really looking forward to next chapter. Thanks for your hard work and for sharing it ;) ♥♥♥♥
More yamamoto kotetsuko is always appreciated <3 (The first chapter is such a tear jerker)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics