Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 279votes)

Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome

Alt Names: alt ข้ามเวลามาป่วนรักalt My Wife Is Wagatsuma-sanalt 我妻さんは俺のヨメ
Author: Kuraishi Yuu
Artist: Nishikida Keishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aoshima is a second year student in high school, who wishes he had a girlfriend. One day he wakes up for an unknown reason 10 years in the future, and he is married to the prettiest girl in school, Wagatsuma Ai! How has their relationship grown from mere acquaintances to husband and wife!?

============Notice================
Unfortunatly some of the chapters available are direct scans from the English publication which are not allowed on Batoto.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Rest of the Chapters - 58 - 98 New Window caulfield
  • 0 Replies
Topic Crunchyroll manga up to chapter 67! New Window greatfortinbras
  • 6 Replies
Topic Scenes that have made me literally laugh out loud. New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic The future of Wagatsuma scanlations New Window zilentworld
  • 13 Replies
Topic Chapter Titles - Music Titles Parody New Window anonymous preferred
  • 12 Replies
Topic Two of these New Window truepurple
  • 8 Replies

1368 Comments

Volume 11 cover:

Spoiler

I guess Crunchy roll is making money now that they are licensing popular manga people wanted to read. Also this is now "My wife is Wagatsuma" This is "How I feel in love with Itou Ran"

For realz.

ohh good chapter 80 . ITOU CHAN came forward to help aoshima. this teacher will do more good than bad.

This series is seriously funny! All those faces, the references, the over-the-top gags and reactions. And the story is actually nice to follow as well, with Aoshima screwing himself a lot and sometimes actually helping people around him. The guy got a harem all while trying to marry a single woman, and never got indecisive along the way (on his actions at least, not on his thoughts).

For those following the current chapters:

Spoiler

Reading the manga on Crunchyroll. So excited to see how Aoshima's going to screw up his future.

If I remember correctly, the last future jump, he was still with Wagatsuma, so I'm pretty sure the teacher joining the school should not affect the future. However, seeing how Aoshima is so worried, we know he's definitely going to screw this up somehow!

why are the chapters all out of order?

After this new chapter, Wagatsuma is starting to pissing me off. Goddamnit! I don't want to drop this but... You have my support, Aoshima!

last chapter made me so angry it almost spoiled my day.

Ok Aoshima is not the best cocksure guy out there, but why is that that Aoi never ever raised a finger to defend him, since she is the popularity princess of her school? 

How do you think she became the popularity princess in the first place? She basically doesn't take sides, stays out of everyone's business, and goes out of her way to not offend anyway. Cuteness actually matters little in popularity, or else Sylvia would have been crazy popular in that school. 

Charismatic people tend not to have close friends for that reason. Their "I should treat everyone equally" mentality appeals to the mass, and makes them fair and just leaders, but their lack of favoritism or discrimination won't gain them any heart.

last chapter made me so angry it almost spoiled my day.

Ok Aoshima is not the best cocksure guy out there, but why is that that Aoi never ever raised a finger to defend him, since she is the popularity princess of her school? 

Wish there were some aoshima san wa watashi no otto and see her working her ass a little, too...

Where can I read this for free that ISN'T mangafox?

just use ghostery so they don't earn money from you

Ok since Chrunchyroll licensed this manga, I don't think there will be any scanlations here anytime soon. So my question goes: Where can we read it for free? If posting other sites is not "legal" here, answer via pm is viable and will truly appreciate an answer, thanks.

So that bastard finally did it...the world has come to an end...WHERE IS MY ICHIGO 100% ENDING!!!

Spoiler

things are skyrocketing

Spoiler

tumblr_md2pgjTeg31qltqg1.gif

Guys, finally

Spoiler

my mind exploded that moment, ahahha but reading all the things during that chapter I think something like that will happen, even soo!!!!

Spoiler

WOOO!

Spoiler

Guys, finally

Spoiler

Why does everyone hate Ai for being generic and then support the other girls? Are you implying that the other 2 are any less generic?

Crunchyroll licenses this manga >.<

Which sucks for the people who do not have access to Crunchyroll.

Batoto have removed the Crunchyroll chapters (as expected) and there will probably never be another scanlator group doing this while Crunchyroll is... I guess I will have to source my fix outside of Batoto.

Crunchyroll licenses this manga >.<

Must you guys ruin everything with logic....

Because logic rocks!
But hey! Even if he's in his 50s he is still buff ahahahaha

Reality is harsh, isn't it?

Spoiler

It's sad, but I do think the mangaka is in it for the long haul. The start had good pace, but now it's all about random mini arcs with little to no progression.

I think it's all because he shifted from a monthly schedule to a weekly schedule. He even said in the special chapter that they're constantly running out of material for new chapters, so they have to MacGyver some plot that doesn't really have any depth to it in order to prepare for the plot progressing events.

Honestly, weekly schedules are retarded. It's just not possible to draw a 17-20 pages comic every week while maintaining a constant quality of writing, unless you already had all the chapters planned out before hand, which mangaka's can't do because they're not sure their manga will actually get published.

This is now becoming painfully unfunny...

wrestling....

infinito_desprecio_meme_176_240.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics