Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 279votes)

Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome

Alt Names: alt ข้ามเวลามาป่วนรักalt My Wife Is Wagatsuma-sanalt 我妻さんは俺のヨメ
Author: Kuraishi Yuu
Artist: Nishikida Keishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aoshima is a second year student in high school, who wishes he had a girlfriend. One day he wakes up for an unknown reason 10 years in the future, and he is married to the prettiest girl in school, Wagatsuma Ai! How has their relationship grown from mere acquaintances to husband and wife!?

============Notice================
Unfortunatly some of the chapters available are direct scans from the English publication which are not allowed on Batoto.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Rest of the Chapters - 58 - 98 New Window caulfield
  • 0 Replies
Topic Crunchyroll manga up to chapter 67! New Window greatfortinbras
  • 6 Replies
Topic Scenes that have made me literally laugh out loud. New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic The future of Wagatsuma scanlations New Window zilentworld
  • 13 Replies
Topic Chapter Titles - Music Titles Parody New Window anonymous preferred
  • 12 Replies
Topic Two of these New Window truepurple
  • 8 Replies

1368 Comments

Ughhh..

I feel like the end is near..

MAN!

Spoiler

Finally updated at chapter 94.. That was a long read from chapter 57.

Chapter 94 now online...

Load, Bad End, Restart!

Load, Bad End, Restart... That's what I have to say about this chapter!

Its probably really obvious, but why does the chapter count reset after volume 2? Are they like special chapters or something?

The first three volumes were serialized in Magazine Special (monthly), but it picked up popularity real quick and Kodansha made the decision to switch it to a more profitable slot in Weekly Shonen Magazine. That's the reason why the numbering got reset. The story is exactly the same, everything is exactly the same.

Its probably really obvious, but why does the chapter count reset after volume 2? Are they like special chapters or something?

Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome will end in the Shonen Magazine issue #43 (09/24).
Holy shit, chapter 92.

Well, chapter 92 out...

And what a change... Really, the last 2 pages!!!!

Spoiler

What the hell, a plot out of nowhere?

Read the latest chapter... it hits you right in the face. I think it may even end soon. Might've gotten axed by the looks of it...

What the hell, a plot out of nowhere?
Spoiler

XATFIF2WNRRNWG43MJNUNRKHFMYVER3C20110724

I really did not saw that coming... Nice way of pumping the story, in new territories!

this last chapter, daaaaamnnn

well, chapter 89 is out

Spoiler

I never expected:

Spoiler

Honestly man, Ran is OK but there is something bout love that keeps you from falling for certain people.  A convenient love is not love at all most of the time.  Usually its very one-sided.  Props to Aoshima for not caving like a complete wuss because Ran was an easy in.

Points for Aoshima on this chapter too...I guess when you think you have nothing to lose you say whats on your mind more easily.  Make 'em squirm! 

well, chapter 89 is out

Spoiler

Well, chapter 88 is out...

Spoiler

This manga is seriously excellent, quite rare that a manga keeps me consistently laughing and grinning. The comedy in this is so well done, such a rare type.

Well , another DAMN CLIFFHANGER!!!

Spoiler

Why does the crunchycroll update this manga so fast ? I mean i always wait on wednesday and just lauch to mangahere to read a new chapter . But this week seems like they are late for some reasons.

Finally... Come on, get over it...

Spoiler

:o :o :o :o :o :o

::::::::::SPOILER:::::::::::

Spoiler

Dang, beat me to it. CLIFF HANGER! He might as well just give up and go along with it...

:o :o :o :o :o :o

::::::::::SPOILER:::::::::::

Spoiler

This week's chapter:

Spoiler

Just dropping by...

Spoiler

YES!

Spoiler

YES!

Spoiler

NOOOO!

I guess Crunchy roll is making money now that they are licensing popular manga people wanted to read. Also this is now "My wife is Wagatsuma" This is "How I feel in love with Itou Ran"

For realz.

so is it still possible to read this manga at crunchyroll or not? kinda confused here guys.

This week's chapter:

Spoiler

I guess Crunchy roll is making money now that they are licensing popular manga people wanted to read. Also this is now "My wife is Wagatsuma" This is "How I feel in love with Itou Ran"

For realz.

It's either harem or this. There're just no redeeming qualities of Wagatsuma in relation to Aoshima, she's such a plain character. Other than a love interest put on a pedestal, she hasn't done anything for Aoshima or the story. Just don't get what's so good about her...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics