Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 130votes)

Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita

Alt Names: alt 女子小学生はじめましたalt Elementary School Girl Begins!alt I start as a grade school girlalt Я теперь младшеклассница
Author: Gyuunyuu No Mio (牛乳のみお)
Artist: Gyuunyuu No Mio (牛乳のみお)
Genres: Comedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A 30-year-old business man makes a wish to be a girl. A chanting object runs toward him, and the next thing he knows he has become an elementary school girl.

Related:

> Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita P!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/joshi-shougakusei-hajimemashita-p-r12405 )
Go to Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

193 Comments

Rather than feeling gross while I read this, I start laughing; clearly, I'm of the intended audience.

The cool people list?

nJnOgo4.gif

damn! damn! damn!

i hate when my favorite genre blended with the hateful one...

It's too late man anyone who follows this is already on a list.

The cool people list?

I locked the door and kept looking out the windows watching for cops while reading this manga.

It's too late man anyone who follows this is already on a list.

I locked the door and kept looking out the windows watching for cops while reading this manga.

This is ridiculous 

This feels so gross to read, so I think I'm done.

Same here

What mmm...~?!

Literally 3 days ago I was looking for the name of this manga cause remembered it and remembered not seeing any releases in a while, but couldn't remember what the name was...

What perfect timing.

It would have been super funny if this manga turned into a stereotypical Shonen battle manga.

"Use your special loli powers to determine who's best girl in the Budokai Tenkai-ecchi."

Wow!! Nice to have this back. Thank you for the Translations.

Its back!!!

Wow, this manga is ridiculous.

ch19 she's good. I'm assuming those underwear are difficult to find because who (openly) sells those? I don't really remember who she is though, lol.

IT'S BACK!

2hprlg1.jpg

This feels so gross to read, so I think I'm done.

For those who can read Japanese, here's the page NicoDouga page http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/3770#_=_

And the author's website:

http://gyuunyuunomio.blog.fc2.com/page-0.html

Sadly I think that this has been dropped. There are still raws coming out. The story is currently up to chapter 19 or 20 right now.

that is so sad :( I really want to know what is going to happen :(

Anybody knows what is the current status of this? Is it dropped? Is someone secretly working on this on his basement? Do the raws stop at this point? Thanks in advance.

Sadly I think that this has been dropped. There are still raws coming out. The story is currently up to chapter 19 or 20 right now.

Anybody knows what is the current status of this? Is it dropped? Is someone secretly working on this on his basement? Do the raws stop at this point? Thanks in advance.

Where raw download?

When is the next chapter out!

This might be the most beautiful manga I've read in a while.... ;_;

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics