Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 106votes)

Hakoiri Devil Princess

Alt Names: alt 箱子里冒出个恶魔公主alt 箱入りデビルプリンセスalt My Dearest Devil Princessalt 惡魔公主 in Box
Author: Matsumoto Makoto
Artist: Netsu Maika
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A box that grants three wishes might seem like a dream come true.
At least that's what Keita thought, but inside the box he finds a girl. And this girl is no genie--Maki's a devil princess, and she's come to take Keita's soul! But she can only take his soul after he makes his third wish.
So, as a sheltered demon with little knowledge of how to be evil, Maki must rely on her trusty guidebook to teach herself the ways of the nefarious arts and trick Keita into using up his wishes. Until then, Maki's going to live with Keita until he can't stand living anymore.
Go to Hakoiri Devil Princess Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mysterious angel in ch 35 New Window JokerxHisoka
  • 0 Replies
Topic can anybody please pick up this series? New Window bigstew00
  • 0 Replies
Topic general manga discussion New Window Dai Satō
  • 3 Replies

131 Comments

That was a good, nice ending. ^_^

her mom did TOO MUCH of a 180 to be believable, but really, who DIDNT call Maki crying invalidating the contract? Also, Miki, could you BE any more tsundere? "I-It's not like i wanted you to live! B-BAKA"

The above giff looks hilarious, what anime is it please?

Plastic Nee-san

I shall sacrifice myself
the_best_my_body_is_ready_gif_ive_ever_s

The above giff looks hilarious, what anime is it please?

The Queen probably dropped that comment about wishes as a hint. I suspect that she

Spoiler

it's almost the end? but what about the third magical items (queen candidate)? i hate axe T_T

Well.  Laying on the twists.

That was more obvious than obesity in America ;;

Well.  Laying on the twists.

well she broke his first wish...

One chapter to go, thanks to roankun for finishing the manga, I've never had a chance to lay my hands on the japanese version so this is a godsend for me, to be able to finish reading it after all these years.

Thank you o/.

Poor Keita, is he doomed never to hug his favorite breasts? D:

Looks like the ending of this chapter is a 

Spoiler

thanks roankun! please wrap it up!

KarchAmadeo
Jun 22 2014 12:18 PM

And contract broken..

Things get pretty intense lately.

Spoiler

That mother needs to get laid though...she is such a B

I shall sacrifice myself
the_best_my_body_is_ready_gif_ive_ever_s

That mother needs to get laid though...she is such a B

cant wait til the next chapter :)

I guess the series is nearing its end with all this rushed development.

This series started great until the usual stuckupprinceappears>kidnapedprincess>MCtraining>rescuedamselindistress plot to wrap the series *sigh*

It feels suddenly like a shounen action series instead of a shounen harem series. 

It's undergoing Negima syndrome.

That's right Keita! Kill the evil NTR! Vanilla shall prevail! X) (Oh, and while you're at it, subdue the mommy and get another harem member! :D )

Is it just me, or does the series suddenly feel incredibly rushed?

Roankun...I could kiss you~ No Homo

Roankun you are like a hero!

I'm not LIKE a hero. I AM a hero >:3

All the love in the world on you Roankun! Please keep at it!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics