Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 209votes)

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

Alt Names: alt 学戦都市アスタリスクalt War-academy City Asterisk
Author: Miyazaki Yuu
Artist: Ningen
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Academy City on water, "Rikka". This city, otherwise known as 'Asterisk', was famous for being the world's largest stage for the integrated battle entertainment <Star Wars Festival>. The young boys and girls of the <Starpulse Generation> belonging to the six academies made their wishes with Shining Armaments in their hands, vying for supremacy -- Amagiri Ayato is one of them.

Ayato arrived at Rikka at the invitation of the Student Council President of the Seidoukan Academy, Claudia. and right after that, he incurred the wrath of the <Petalblaze Witch> Julis, and ended up having to duel her.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Miyazaki Yuu with illustrations by okikura
Go to Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

268 Comments

but he did grope her breast before bail out... i guess that to much for him... lucky bastard, that 2nd girl he grope in a week.

who is this Kirin anyway? another harem candidate?

Spoiler

I expected for our protagonist to GET pussy, not BE a pussy... LMAO! I can't believe he ran. XD

but he did grope her breast before bail out... i guess that to much for him... lucky bastard, that 2nd girl he grope in a week.

Gah, at this rate I wonder if we'll even get Kirin before the end of the year :v

#KirinBestGirl

Spoiler

who is this Kirin anyway? another harem candidate?

Damn boobs, that artist knows how to draw good boobs. He got my approval for good boobs.

Gah, at this rate I wonder if we'll even get Kirin before the end of the year :v

#KirinBestGirl

Spoiler

I expected for our protagonist to GET pussy, not BE a pussy... LMAO! I can't believe he ran. XD

Bigger and better...wewt. ;D

B^ ) Enjoy the chapter from both Oni-scans and Mangaichi!

seriously? no puns about how mcPhail just mcFAILED?

I'll get out now

Never come back

seriously? no puns about how mcPhail just mcFAILED?

I'll get out now

every LN adaption about MC with secret/unique power always have this kind of pattern... and i read/follow most of them Sigh :P

Clearly you did not understand the dirty joke.

He made a dick joke and how the prez wants the D.

chapter 8 page info look like it gonna get anime adaption, or just my imagination...

Its just an advertisement for the official site for the LN, showing info pages, art from the LN, along with a shot showing how you can purchase the novels from there too. (It's hard to see, but there's a small "add to cart" type icon in the bottom right picture)

Big Sword? Known for its heat? Compatibility...97%? "Sexy Invitation"? Uhhhh, I see a pattern here... XD

every LN adaption about MC with secret/unique power always have this kind of pattern... and i read/follow most of them Sigh :P

Big Sword? Known for its heat? Compatibility...97%? "Sexy Invitation"? Uhhhh, I see a pattern here... XD

I was just reading the Light Novel when i saw this update and it's good to see this series alive and well!

chapter 8 page info look like it gonna get anime adaption, or just my imagination...

Estimated time until Mc's, groping boobs : 1 chapter 16 page

10/10 would "acidentally" grope boobs again

We all know who gets that weapon now....

LMAO! "That may be the weapon used by Nee-san."
I like how he's not sure. XD

It's like saying while shopping: "Ooo I like these clothes I think they're mine." LMAO!

well, the president already said before, that the only thing she knows is that a data about a single person has been completely wiped out. so that could be her weapon, or not

LMAO! "That may be the weapon used by Nee-san."
I like how he's not sure. XD

It's like saying while shopping: "Ooo I like these clothes I think they're mine." LMAO!

Love is the trigger for battle.

Eh Gakusen Toshi Asterisk is OK. Likeable MC, not insufferable heroines. But then I found Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan, which is more or less the EXACT SAME THING minus the Sci-fi future setting and the annoying harem hijinks.

In Asterisk Hayato is clearly all in for Jullius, but they STILL do that stupid "I LIKE YOU, Er I MEAN I LIKE YOUR FIGHTING STYLE *BLUSH*" dance volume after volume. In Rakudai Stella and Ikki cut through all of that BS and actually get some good development in. x.x so Asterisk kind became obsolete to me haha. Generic settings are fine, but they have to have at least one good gimmick that makes them worth reading over the rest.

What a short live united front...

Well, this novel doesn't really play too much with harem aspect of it.

Spoiler

What a short live united front...

MSD has not dropped this. We have up to ch11 all translated and even ch8 and 9 ready for release. The only reason we have yet to release them is thanks to the cleaning for Ch7 taking so long.

The site is outdated.

that's good to hear. but....its been 7 months

We need 1 more update to ensure this series isn't dead 

and thank you Oni-Scans for PICKING this up

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics