Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 209votes)

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

Alt Names: alt 学戦都市アスタリスクalt War-academy City Asterisk
Author: Miyazaki Yuu
Artist: Ningen
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Academy City on water, "Rikka". This city, otherwise known as 'Asterisk', was famous for being the world's largest stage for the integrated battle entertainment <Star Wars Festival>. The young boys and girls of the <Starpulse Generation> belonging to the six academies made their wishes with Shining Armaments in their hands, vying for supremacy -- Amagiri Ayato is one of them.

Ayato arrived at Rikka at the invitation of the Student Council President of the Seidoukan Academy, Claudia. and right after that, he incurred the wrath of the <Petalblaze Witch> Julis, and ended up having to duel her.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Miyazaki Yuu with illustrations by okikura
Go to Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

268 Comments

hmm, noticed a few thing this chapter:

Spoiler

Pretty much what I thought, dude got caught~

I can't focus on the chapter because of that knee-socks...
KNEE SOCKS!!!
*nosebleed*

Lester is like that ex-boyfriend that keeps coming back and tries to annoyingly persuade the girl to get back with him. He needs to take a fucking hint.

He's more like Gaston, and just as annoying.

hmm, noticed a few thing this chapter:

Spoiler

Lester is like that ex-boyfriend that keeps coming back and tries to annoyingly persuade the girl to get back with him. He needs to take a fucking hint.

might just be me, but feels like the art slightly changed for the characters since chap 1 (a little less details now or something)

Spoiler

Mc and all of us:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNdpDTM6DuGDyrsYZxqyU

let hope the art is better when Seiken Tsukai no World Break... storyline lookalike Infinite Stratos already if we ignore the fan-service.

Please don't compare anything to IS, honestly that took a nosedive so fast after he switched publishers.The season 2 was so hacked up just to catch up to the LN volumes that I could barely stand it.

why all manga lately playing MC as person who magically attracted Heroine,,
why dont make story like MC couple already when, they struggle together,,

there is many plot you can open after they become a couple..

• Ncf likes this

1294321100115s.jpg

And Asterisk receives an anime adaptation produced by A1 Pictures...!

let hope the art is better when Seiken Tsukai no World Break... storyline lookalike Infinite Stratos already if we ignore the fan-service.

Spoiler

In the very least, he isn't Ichika who loses or downright gets his butt wrecked in every non-serious battle he fights.

I'm bringing up infinite stratos because okiura is doing the illustrations in the novel/animu

Why do the first four chapters read left to right, and chapter 5 begins right to left?

you're reading it wrong all japanese manga reads right to left
Oh God, not another cockblock.

And Asterisk receives an anime adaptation produced by A1 Pictures...!

is MC strong?

Spoiler

Well in Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan the main characters confess their mutual love for each other and enter into a relationship fairly early on in the story. Doesn't stop his harem from growing but they're still a couple.

Stella doesn't flirt with him though 

He is a siscon, he even say Julis has the same eyes than his big sis.

And that the reason he will stay with her i suppose. :)

Like the dude in Freezing who think Satellizer is the same than his sister.

Why do the first four chapters read left to right, and chapter 5 begins right to left?

I just checked chapter 3 and it's read right to left.

I'm still waiting for a series where the MC accepts the girl's advances.

Well in Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan the main characters confess their mutual love for each other and enter into a relationship fairly early on in the story. Doesn't stop his harem from growing but they're still a couple.

I expected for our protagonist to GET pussy, not BE a pussy... LMAO! I can't believe he ran. XD

I'm still waiting for a series where the MC accepts the girl's advances.

Gah, at this rate I wonder if we'll even get Kirin before the end of the year :v

#KirinBestGirl

Spoiler

is MC strong?

who is this Kirin anyway? another harem candidate?

She's the one on the recruitment page (18 in ch 11)

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics