Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 209votes)

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

Alt Names: alt 学戦都市アスタリスクalt War-academy City Asterisk
Author: Miyazaki Yuu
Artist: Ningen
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Academy City on water, "Rikka". This city, otherwise known as 'Asterisk', was famous for being the world's largest stage for the integrated battle entertainment <Star Wars Festival>. The young boys and girls of the <Starpulse Generation> belonging to the six academies made their wishes with Shining Armaments in their hands, vying for supremacy -- Amagiri Ayato is one of them.

Ayato arrived at Rikka at the invitation of the Student Council President of the Seidoukan Academy, Claudia. and right after that, he incurred the wrath of the <Petalblaze Witch> Julis, and ended up having to duel her.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Miyazaki Yuu with illustrations by okikura
Go to Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

268 Comments

swan

dang, the girls wears no pants

nice

About this "cliffhanger"

jbbJWpr.jpg?1

she's not amused :P

Watch him wreck her. As predicted.

Beginning sort of reminds of Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance with the whole pervert schtick, fire crap, and future tsundere who never listens to reason or has no common sense.

deleted the random spoiler at the end of the summary, who does that...

its just me or the MC have some boobs ?

what the hell, the summary/description spoils the 2nd chapter.....some cliffhanger :/

nope, from the pilot chapter, it seems the duel it stopped by the student council presiddent

Meaningless cliffhanger. Of course the male protagonist wins against the tsundere girl.

Examples: Ichiban ushiro no daimaou, Mahoukoukou rettousei, Kikai shoujo something something, Toaru majutsu no index, hagure yuusha no aesthetics, infinite stratos, dragons rioting, etc.

and that's just off the top of my head

Freaking skip the generic setup and blow off the girl's clothes already!

Hmm...

-Sees the cover-

Insta-follow.

it's still the first chapter and it's a cliffhanger already damn lol

most meaningless first chapter ever

Oh finally chapter 1. Thanks!

at last!!

.. ive been waiting for this..

Cliff hanger already.... NIGGAH WHAT THE FUCK!?

Followed instantly. ^^

Spoiler

309k2v5.png

He will use the accidentally grope strategy.

Instant follow!

more like a trailer ... (as in teaser / trailer for movie, anime series, etc)

kinda confusing, but if you think it's like a trailer, then it will make more sense ...

like in this manga too ...

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/absolute-duo-r8993

2co3k1t.jpgagree ~~~

actually there's a loli on there :))

its a teaser of chapter 0 i think.

more like a trailer ... (as in teaser / trailer for movie, anime series, etc)

kinda confusing, but if you think it's like a trailer, then it will make more sense ...

like in this manga too ...

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/absolute-duo-r8993

as long as there's loli and boobs in there,
I'll keep reading and I dont give a damn about the plot anymore

2co3k1t.jpgagree ~~~

I'm pretty sure that's not all the pages of chapter 0 since I read it on another reader with total of 26 pages with scan poster and credits.

its a teaser of chapter 0 i think.

I'm pretty sure that's not all the pages of chapter 0 since I read it on another reader with total of 26 pages with scan poster and credits.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics