Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 94votes)

Kami-sama no Iutoori Part 2

Alt Names: alt 神さまの言うとおり弐alt Kamisama no Iutoori 2alt Kamisama no Iutoori Nialt Like God Says 2
Author: Kaneshiro Muneyuki
Artist: Fujimura Akeji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The sequel of Kami-sama no Iutoori from Bessatsu Shounen Magazine. The series is revived in a weekly installation. The series starts on the same morning of the original.

Sequel of Kami-sama no Iutoori: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kami-sama-no-iutoori-fujimura-akeji-r1932
Go to Kami-sama no Iutoori Part 2 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic So what is the end of first seri? New Window heothanhtinh
  • 4 Replies

265 Comments

Holy shit this chapter made me laughed so much :lmao

I think someone should put "comedy" tag on this.

for anybody interested in the raws.
Spoiler

This shit seriously on crack.

He is a fucking troll.

Ive seen enough hentai.....

Now's not the time to be disappearing on us, man! -.-

well played sir, well played

lol from hero to zero... geez what a pussy

First part of Kamisama no Iutoori was interesting and fun. This part 2 just feels redundant (especially since the first game was the same) and boring. I think I'm dropping X:

Spoiler

This guy has a weird harem tbh...

I thought WhaT THE ....!!! because at first his foot looked like something else... although heavily misshapen. O_O OMG... WHATS WRONG WITH YOU DUDE!!!

So... was that a case of mistaken identities or just plain stupid?

Glasses girl is the only one in the other group who knows what Akashi looks like. When they meet up with Ushimitsu's group, she gives them a nod, which I assume is a signal for "yep this is the guy KILL EM." So she just intended to save Akashi's life by sacrificing some random other dude... Not sure if she remembers Ushimitsu the crazy MF and is attempting to set him up against Harakai too.

Hm, wonder if that sword just went through him without hurting him somehow? Maybe they can't use the weapons on each other (of course, they can use their own hands, like Harakai did)?

Hmm... I liked your theory. But damn that cliffhanger...

Thanks for this awesome scan, Utopia, and thanks for uploading it for us, M-Hario.

The random sexual twirks feel more like a running gag at this point.

There are so many masochistic characters in this series

and gays...

There are so many masochistic characters in this series

So... was that a case of mistaken identities or just plain stupid?

ushimitsu is the man

Seems like someone isn't taking rejection too lightly.

On a brighter note, it seems like no one is interested in playing "operation" tonight.

Because they had gotten french fries from the night before, I'm going to just assume he stashed some ketchup in his shirt

But we shall find out.

Hm, wonder if that sword just went through him without hurting him somehow? Maybe they can't use the weapons on each other (of course, they can use their own hands, like Harakai did)?

yey

so we are now sure dat Nutmeg will either die or get raped by that "harem guy"

>Charismatic harem

That Akashi you fool

Are the people who skipped school basicaally all just trash?

That is the basic concept isn't it. That's why this particular 'school' is called the trashcan after all.

.................... I hope they kills both of the other leader ..... ieamnt VIOLENCE , you can't live in a violent world , you deserve DEATH
and HAREM??????? GOD BUTT.FCKING ...... DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE(i wanted harem like that TT_TT)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics