Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 106votes)

Kaichou-kun no Shimobe

Alt Names: alt 会長クンのしもべalt Kaichou kun no Shimobe
Author: Hozuno Miyako
Artist: Hozuno Miyako
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Closet-otaku girl Hirayama lives a peaceful and normal school life.
That is, until she meets the smart, handsome and popular high school president and discovers his secret. Her peaceful and quiet world is now starting to fall apart.

Related:

>Tonari no Gokudou-kun
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tonari-no-gokudou-kun-r2426)
Go to Kaichou-kun no Shimobe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

114 Comments

uh am i the only one getting the "this is actually rape" vibe here.  Seriously they kind of just sold her into prostitution or mail order brides.

yes you're the only one.  its a manga.  relax.

uh am i the only one getting the "this is actually rape" vibe here.  Seriously they kind of just sold her into prostitution or mail order brides.

This series ends on ch24 ^^

I was going to say that the series is now going to kick into high gear after this. Now I'm just sad. :(

This series ends on ch24 ^^

New Vol 4 Cover81UB-tvBU3L.jpg

She's so cool, though. Well, this relationship has no hope, at this point.

Don't say that ;)

Damn, the childhood stuffs is actually resolved quickly. For some series, it can take 200+ chapters.

Just say nisekoi.

She's so cool, though. Well, this relationship has no hope, at this point.

Damn, the childhood stuffs is actually resolved quickly. For some series, it can take 200+ chapters.

would probably fml if i was in his position

his dad need to beat the shit out of this brat

disown him if needed

Hirayama cuts to the chase real quick!

IT'S AN UPDATEEEE!!!!!

they are like the couple in Last Game, very similar attitudes too

The same face, personality... even the name "kujou"

that's a rip off

but last game is way better in development and narrative

Rip off? Doubt that.

The name "Kujou" maybe same, but while in Last Game it's the girl, here it's the girl. 

Besides I never see the pair retort at each other there like in here which is more refreshing to read (for me).

If I have to choose, for "romance" I prefer Last Game. And for "romcom" I prefer THIS!

The same face, personality... even the name "kujou"

that's a rip off

but last game is way better in development and narrative

Hey there, Frisk.

Even as a young'un, Hirayama gave no shits. lol

Someone fix the link in description for the related comic: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/tonari-no-gokudou-kun-r2426

Done~ but any user could edit the description ^^

Someone fix the link in description for the related comic: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/tonari-no-gokudou-kun-r2426
They're so going to get married. They already have the dysfunctional family who acts like they're going to divorce but just wind up forgetting about it the next morning act down pat.

If he doesn't become a better person by the time they inevitably become closer, I don't know what I'll do. It won't be pleasant though.

Personally, even should he become better I still wouldn't want him to be with her as he would literally have to get full amnesia or actually become a different person to really be redeemed enough to suit her at all. I mean seriously, who could like someone who put them through so much grief as Kujou has?

AHAHAHA They look like a couple living together already! 

Too often in these things the emotions and personalities start to shift almost instantly.  I'm really enjoying that she still hates his guts so far.

If he doesn't become a better person by the time they inevitably become closer, I don't know what I'll do. It won't be pleasant though.

her family > secondarty MC

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics