Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 106votes)

Kaichou-kun no Shimobe

Alt Names: alt 会長クンのしもべalt Kaichou kun no Shimobe
Author: Hozuno Miyako
Artist: Hozuno Miyako
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Closet-otaku girl Hirayama lives a peaceful and normal school life.
That is, until she meets the smart, handsome and popular high school president and discovers his secret. Her peaceful and quiet world is now starting to fall apart.

Related:

>Tonari no Gokudou-kun
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tonari-no-gokudou-kun-r2426)
Go to Kaichou-kun no Shimobe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

114 Comments

Isn't it kinda sucky to warn him about how being her being the women he loves will bring her harm in the vaguest possible setting to someone as dense as him. If they didn't send people to secretly watch out for them then the dad is pretty shitty.

I don't blame them for crying, Saikano is one of the best mangas I've ever read.

It's been a long time since I read or even heard that one. I feel like reading it again.

I don't blame them for crying, Saikano is one of the best mangas I've ever read.

The development over these last 19 chapters have been... strange and kind of left field. I like it.

I demand that he's stays single and lonely at the end of the series.

I've been reading the raws on pixiv and there are some minor, but odd translation choices in this chapter... The word feminist in Japan doesn't mean feminist. It actually means a chivalrous type of person. Himaraya-san should actually be Himalaya-san, which means Himalayan mountain, which is a cute play on her real name G-pants is another word for jeans.

Thanks a lot for the correction XD Benkyou ni narimashita!

I did realize about it might be "Himalaya-san", I guess should have give translator note 

That last page is creepy as fuck

The translator role changed quite a few times throughout this manga = different style, different interpretation
And well, I used "Himaraya-san" when I was the translator for this as well, I only saw it as a play on her real name, I didn't see the connection to the Himalayas until you pointed it out (sure, it was in katakana, but manga use that all the time on certain words just to put a different tone on it), so that's my bad as well

I didn't think it's an error that really affects anything, anyways xD I thought it was an interesting and cute pen name xD

I've been reading the raws on pixiv and there are some minor, but odd translation choices in this chapter... The word feminist in Japan doesn't mean feminist. It actually means a chivalrous type of person. Himaraya-san should actually be Himalaya-san, which means Himalayan mountain, which is a cute play on her real name G-pants is another word for jeans.

The translator role changed quite a few times throughout this manga = different style, different interpretation

And well, I used "Himaraya-san" when I was the translator for this as well, I only saw it as a play on her real name, I didn't see the connection to the Himalayas until you pointed it out (sure, it was in katakana, but manga use that all the time on certain words just to put a different tone on it), so that's my bad as well

so is it gonna be a romantic ending?

after read the last chapter, i don't think there will be a romantic ending

Hmmm. Prez scored some brownie points with me this chapter. I hate him less now.

by less you mean a percent of the 99% hate you still hate him by.

lol

So it begins...

??? 

Hmmm. Prez scored some brownie points with me this chapter. I hate him less now.

This just keeps getting better.  And I can tell next chapter is going to be hilarious--what a set-up!

I love that they don't like even like each other, it's so funny! XD

And so, Prez's Torture Plan begins

Even in the face of the President's tortuous training Hirayama still manages to be a delightful bowl sassiness.

This series ends on ch24 ^^

wow.. so vol 4 is the last volume

well... with development like this i'm not too surprised by it (when hirayama clear this misunderstanding)

Actually a good shoujo, a literal gem among garbage.

the most thing i liked is how much butthurt I read in the comment section 

uh am i the only one getting the "this is actually rape" vibe here.  Seriously they kind of just sold her into prostitution or mail order brides.

Well he already punches her for COMEDIC VALUE.  But then again in manga guys get punched all the time and nobody bats an eye so idk tbh fam this is fiction.

uh am i the only one getting the "this is actually rape" vibe here.  Seriously they kind of just sold her into prostitution or mail order brides.

The way you say those words makes me feel like you don't understand what they mean at all.

This is how arranged marriages work.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics