Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 94votes)

Trump

Alt Names: alt 트럼프alt Trump: Another Space Continuum
Author: Lee Chae-Eun
Artist: Lee Chae-Eun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The story takes place in a world where using magical powers is natural. Hiasen, the son of the most wanted criminal in this world, gets involved in the mysterious events of the so called "Melly Day". Trying to help Melly's ghost to find a certain person, he joins the Yeohadan, the police of the Trump-world.
But who is the person Melly is looking for? How did his father became a criminal? And what actually happened on the day his mother died?

Official English Translation: http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/trump/list?title_no=84&page=14

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Trump Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic what do u think about this series? New Window Yawgmoth
  • 8 Replies

131 Comments

I like where this is going.

Oddly, though, why were the MC's dad and his lady-friend bartender so nonchalant in the presence of a known serial killer? And why were they so cordial in saying goodbyes? "Bye Mr. Blackcoat-san { and many happy child-killings to you}" 

Maybe I need to go re-read those dialogues. 

Anyhow, the tension is really building! :excited:

I think the reason that Ran starts to like him all of a sudden is because he's kinda doing the same thing.... in order to revive Senika, he kinda basically kills whoever he needs to and stuff, so maybe he feels like he "understands" the black raincoat guy. idk 

I like where this is going.

Oddly, though, why were the MC's dad and his lady-friend bartender so nonchalant in the presence of a known serial killer? And why were they so cordial in saying goodbyes? "Bye Mr. Blackcoat-san { and many happy child-killings to you}" 

Maybe I need to go re-read those dialogues. 

Anyhow, the tension is really building! :excited:

Ugh Ran bothers me so much, seriously. he is such a psycho. 

He doesn't care at all that the Black Raincoat guy is going to kill Ari until it involves Hyacen... >.> makes me want to punch his face. 

Dat cliffy.

gah! give me the next chapter! :P

thanks for scanlating this Eg scans :)

In the chapter 9, Ran told it took him 9 years to find the person who come back from the dead, and he began to look for that person to revive his wife.

It was 3 years ago. Hyacen must have about 12 years old now.

Thanks for figuring that out, I was curious myself! Still think it's a tad bit creepy for someone to be using  the phrase 'wanting the d' to refer to twelve year old children, lol. 

In the chapter 9, Ran told it took him 9 years to find the person who come back from the dead, and he began to look for that person to revive his wife.

It was 3 years ago. Hyacen must have about 12 years old now.

and YOU do realise that no where was their ages mentioned, right? (well, not the younger characters.)

We already know he's younger then fourteen because of Melly Day. Considering his biological father had carried him when he dropped him off the first time I'm guessing the character was 3-5. That's usually the time parents stop carrying their kids, and he seemed rather uncomfortable with it in the first place. Three years passed until he saw his father again. That tacks on another three years, so 6-8. Six months later he started going to school, I'm guessing 2-3 months, but I'll just say it's been six months so I can tack on another year for you. That's still 7-9 years old. 

... You DO realize all of them are like eight, right?

and YOU do realise that no where was their ages mentioned, right? (well, not the younger characters.)

Does this need a school life tag?  Or is there going to be a sudden incident that puts everyone on the run from the school? I'm pretty sure that chapters 11-40 qualify as school life.

Incoming power to warp reality 

Eh, why is this tagged romance?

I guess someone removed it...but Ran is a real romantic going to any lengths for his love.  

And that chik wants Hyacen's dick so bad.

You DO realize all of them are like eight, right?
Eh, why is this tagged romance?
er, the blonde kid was an asshole to hyacen since he first laid eyes on him, so fkn jelly of that beautiful black hair

.. Didnt you just completely contradict yourself LOL.. you just said that everyone who uses violence to solve their problems should get an ass whooping... Well isn't an ass-whooping violence as well?? LOL. That makes no sense.. But I agree President is also at fault.. seriously tho, I hate when people try to deflect or make excuses for others bad behavior.  Hyacen has clearly been a little bastard and EyeLash clearly overreacted.. Both were at fault.. But it really seems like Hyacen is on his period at the moment.

Eh I am only human, and all humans do contradict themselves often. I mean I bet every human being in one point of their life would become the biggest hypocrite in the world for maybe a few moments or a long time.

Honestly i think the person who instigated the whole situation should get an ass whopping, who started the whole thing, geeze maybe the class president? To me the class president is the "cocky ass" who need an "ass whopping". But eh i think everyone who use violence to solve their problems should get an ass whopping. 

.. Didnt you just completely contradict yourself LOL.. you just said that everyone who uses violence to solve their problems should get an ass whooping... Well isn't an ass-whooping violence as well?? LOL. That makes no sense.. But I agree President is also at fault.. seriously tho, I hate when people try to deflect or make excuses for others bad behavior.  Hyacen has clearly been a little bastard and EyeLash clearly overreacted.. Both were at fault.. But it really seems like Hyacen is on his period at the moment.

Man Hyacen is turning into a little demon, he def has an attitude problem.. EyeLash def was the bigger man and just didnt say anything even tho Hyacen was provoking him yet again.. And that chik wants Hyacen's dick so bad.. 

My curiosity at the visual affects for Hyacen's "dizzy spells": Growing My growing hopes of Mr. Ruleguy shaping up to be half-way decent: DASHED

Ok so we know this manhwa was once a best challenge then became a webtoon, but what the hell is it about? Anyone mind putting a proper description?

Ok! done!!

"Bize how could you push me like that?"... Huh? DUde I woulda done more than push your cocky ass... I don't know if the Author is trying to make readers dislike Hyacen or if he actually thinks this is making us think he is cool and feel bad for him... Cuz for me Hyacen is an annoying cocky little brat that needs an ass whooping.. Not saying it is all his fault as he never really got to associate with other kids, but man is he a dislikable character at the moment.

Honestly i think the person who instigated the whole situation should get an ass whopping, who started the whole thing, geeze maybe the class president? To me the class president is the "cocky ass" who need an "ass whopping". But eh i think everyone who use violence to solve their problems should get an ass whopping. 

"Bize how could you push me like that?"... Huh? DUde I woulda done more than push your cocky ass... I don't know if the Author is trying to make readers dislike Hyacen or if he actually thinks this is making us think he is cool and feel bad for him... Cuz for me Hyacen is an annoying cocky little brat that needs an ass whooping.. Not saying it is all his fault as he never really got to associate with other kids, but man is he a dislikable character at the moment.

Erm...have you been reading the same story that I have? It was shown early on that Bize's problems could be chalked up to jealousy of Hyacen's father being the teacher, and anger at him being 'lazy' and him not caring about whether he drags his name through the mud. This is obviously not true, because he began studying for tests after Bize mentioned this various times. (And even if that were the case, it is still none of his damn business what other people do)

So I'd say yes, pushing someone down a flight of stairs and have them crack their head on the ground for saying,'try harder' is a bit excessive and does warrant an angry reaction. The kid blames Hyacen for all his problems, all because things come more naturally to Hyacen than himself. (Actually, I'm guessing a part of it is that Bize probably had to give up his social life to get where he is and Hyacen is out there having a blast while he's off on his own.) Anyways, blaming someone for being more talented is no good reason to hate someone. I'm learning guitar and I have tiny hands. You don't see me cursing the world of guitarists with large hands because of their ability to reach farther frets easier. Oh, one last thing. You called Hyacen cocky but that doesn't seem to be the case. He doesn't really brag about himself or anything so I disagree.

Why is he getting so angryyyyyyyyyy... just ignore the bastard...

Well after finding out Kashin is backstabbing his father of course he'll be a little edgy for awhile. 

I dunno how a feel about this series. TBH i get kinda annoyed when reading it.  THe story and characters just tend to piss me off at times, but I think it has potential to be good, but then again I can't really see I good ending coming from it... Just have to wait and see I guess.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics