Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 94votes)

Trump

Alt Names: alt 트럼프alt Trump: Another Space Continuum
Author: Lee Chae-Eun
Artist: Lee Chae-Eun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The story takes place in a world where using magical powers is natural. Hiasen, the son of the most wanted criminal in this world, gets involved in the mysterious events of the so called "Melly Day". Trying to help Melly's ghost to find a certain person, he joins the Yeohadan, the police of the Trump-world.
But who is the person Melly is looking for? How did his father became a criminal? And what actually happened on the day his mother died?

Official English Translation: http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/trump/list?title_no=84&page=14

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Trump Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic what do u think about this series? New Window Yawgmoth
  • 8 Replies

131 Comments

wow. he just crushed his father's heart.

Its his father's very own fault he got it crushed. Sry...but he kills with little to no remorse so he should be allowed to be happy go lucky with his son while other kids grow up as orphans?

And I can't really understand his friends either. I might keep my mouth shut about stealing, driving to fast or tax fraud but if one of my friends commits murder or rape I'd be the first to tell on him to the police.

Nooo why Hyacen why, you just had to let your father talk before you said anything! :( 

I have this horrible feeling that the next time he wants to talk to his dad, Ran might be dead...... ugh I hope that doesn't happen. 

Such a depressing chapter TT_TT

thanks for the translations as usual, EGS! 

And soul :l

So these guys live for 200 years and still look like that? I suppose they are gods, but you'd think they would have some sort of aging process since they start off as children.

KarchAmadeo
May 07 2014 12:36 AM

Hammerspace manipulation. Nice.

Yay development, maybe things can continue with reveals and the plot will be less all over the place.

so finally he became badass like his father...

Yeah, just kill Hyacen and Ran and end this dang story.. I have no friggen clue what is even going on and seriously I am so lost. It like so abstract and weird. I have no clue what the plot even is and oddly enough, there isn't ONE character I like or relate to in the least. I hate Ran, Hyacen, Bize, and Ari.. The Step pop is okay.. So why am I reading this?  I have no F-in idea.. I guess I just have too much free time and am dying to read something good while waiting for updates.

i was skeptical about trump for a while but it's so damn good now♡♡♡

I dunno.. It also seems like this is the type of series where you have to remember EVERY friggen little detail, and man for me, that is hard especially with all the greenery I puff on.. And Im lazy and dont feel like having to keep rereading this to remember all of these dang details lol

PEBKAC. I think the story is unfocused pretty much by design - "The story about the not so easy lives of gods" - though that isn't to say that it isn't going anywhere. To me, it's a breath of fresh air among all the formulaic tripe.

Thanks, EGS :D

Only the first season is over, not the series.

Oh...thank god.

I still have absolutely no clue what the point of this story is... pretty odd to not know the real plot 50 chapters in. I mean other than just the random accounts of Hyancen and friends, not much else is pointing this story in any kind of direction for the future. My only guess is that maybe Hyacen and Ran will fight the Higher ups? However the "higher-ups" are... GOds? I dunno.. It also seems like this is the type of series where you have to remember EVERY friggen little detail, and man for me, that is hard especially with all the greenery I puff on.. And Im lazy and dont feel like having to keep rereading this to remember all of these dang details lol

Wait, so we don't find out the back story behind Blackcoat and Yumi's blindness? I skimmed the raws and Ari isn't even in the next chapters, but she said something about Yumi's crime before

Only the first season is over, not the series.

Except it isn't, and it ends in a few more chapters.

......WAT.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

And the naysayers were muttering that Trump was boring. Truth be told, I still can't figure out what I like about it (except the art, the art's gorgeous), but I feel that it's taking some bold and marvelously nonformulaic steps in how it tells the story. There isn't that much meat on the bones yet, but I think it'll become amazing if given time to mature.

Except it isn't, and it ends in a few more chapters.

Well GG looks like the story ended. Yeahhhhhhhhhh

Why does no one ever learn from Spiderman.

what on earth happened, that was so confusing as if many panels were left out. :\

And the naysayers were muttering that Trump was boring. Truth be told, I still can't figure out what I like about it (except the art, the art's gorgeous), but I feel that it's taking some bold and marvelously nonformulaic steps in how it tells the story. There isn't that much meat on the bones yet, but I think it'll become amazing if given time to mature.

Holy - I mean - ajkasfjhkasdfghj  WOW!!!!!!!!!

Things are getting so good!! >< 

besides that, I really hope this Bize, Ari and Hyacen friendship stays, I'm really liking this dynamic 

at this rate, we'll catch up to the raws, thanks EGS! :D

Thank You to EG Scans for continuing to scanlate this. It doesn't seem to stimulate much conversation, but maybe that's ok. Still, I hoped the subscribers would be more than 2000 by now. Sigh. 

For anyone reading this - if the last few chapters left you rather confused, I highly recommend going back to the 1st chapter of the Genius story arc and read them all the way through. I had not been picking up on it, but the author has been weaving two separate stories together and in the early parts of the genius storyarc, the scenes in the Bar felt extremely random and confusing, so I ignored them. Where we're at now, the two elements he was gradually building up, have finally collided. It's pretty good how he did that. Anyhow, I finally understand everything that's going on because I re-read those chapters. It all makes sense.

In other news - it seems pretty clear that the MC is going to have the same powers as Ran - and wherever Ran goes, it rains a lot. No one in the story has really put that together, but my interpretation of his magic is that it's simply atmospheric. He doesn't seem to know how to control it, or rather, he doesn't invest much effort in doing so. I wonder if his son will be able to surpass him and realize what his powers do. Looking forward to more great chapters. This is a doozy!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics