Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 94votes)

Trump

Alt Names: alt 트럼프alt Trump: Another Space Continuum
Author: Lee Chae-Eun
Artist: Lee Chae-Eun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The story takes place in a world where using magical powers is natural. Hiasen, the son of the most wanted criminal in this world, gets involved in the mysterious events of the so called "Melly Day". Trying to help Melly's ghost to find a certain person, he joins the Yeohadan, the police of the Trump-world.
But who is the person Melly is looking for? How did his father became a criminal? And what actually happened on the day his mother died?

Official English Translation: http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/trump/list?title_no=84&page=14

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Trump Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic what do u think about this series? New Window Yawgmoth
  • 8 Replies

131 Comments

sorry my mistake
[/spoiler] [spoiler]
Ooh. I'm intrigued, please go on.
This looks really good, high hopes for it.
Oh, this looks like it could be good. Can't wait for next chapter
YAY Trump! I' so happy this version is going to get translated, I have high hopes for it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics