Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 89votes)

Yaotsukumo

Alt Names: alt ヤオツクモalt 八百九十九alt Yao Tsukumo
Author: Suzuki Sanami
Artist: Suzuki Sanami
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tachibana Tsukumo, a girl who cannot feel pain. Yao, an immortal boy whose only wish is to die. What will happen when these two meet...?
Go to Yaotsukumo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Pacing too fast? New Window JoveusMolai
  • 0 Replies

98 Comments

Just.. So.. Harsh..

Christ Yao can't get a fucking break...I feel so bad for him...

Hell what the fuck Murasaki why give Yao immortality is that how you make him feel better?

Love this series.

Ugh, goddamn cliffhangers.  And I'm getting real fucking tired of people that don't struggle against this kind of shit.  If you don't want to do it, then at least TRY not to.  I'd rather they show her literally tied up and being tossed into the gate, or show Yao being threatened in exchange or something, rather than this passive, resigned-herself-to-fate bullshit.  Yeah, I know, she's a noble soul for her self-sacrifice; the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, but FUCK THAT.

ohh you just gotta feel bad for him.

lol, just came back to tell the one that always have a crush on her: "look, i just fuck a tree, here's the proof"

so what next..?

Oh wow she made a kid with a tree if he dont feel bad... lol even I feel bad so nvm T^T

Remarkably good, oddly depressing.

those eyes !

I got this Blood-C vibe when I saw the monster in this chapter.

even though aria is a major sadist... i think she's starting to grow on me (im not a masochist)

In High School Tsukumo attends! Yup, obviously...

loli yandere, yes!!

I smell adventure.

... seriously, I just red comic that had just ended with a bondage twist, and then I read this. I LoL'ed, not hard, but LoL'ed all the same.

ch. 1 pg. 22

Jojo reference? XD, that face was random.

Personal prediction: the main reason (though not necessarily the only reason) why Yao wants to die is because he feels like he failed the original maiden (Murasaki) in some way. Tsukumo does say that Yao wants death because he's lived for so long, but as far as we've seen this is just Tsukumo's supposition.

...though given how many flags this thing has raised so far, I suppose this was kind of obvious. :V

Tsukumo's situation reminds me much of this character:

anime-003.jpg?=123

That's Colette Brunel, from the Tales of Symphonia video game(great game, btw). She loses much of her humanity due to the Cruxis Crystal on her necklace - near the end of the game, the infection is treated, but she got to keep flight and superhuman strength.

If Tsukumo's transformation is anything like that, which from the looks of things, it is.... cry-alone-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406

This looks really good so far. It kind of reminds me of Inuyasha. I can only guess in what direction this manga will go but hitting all cliche flags I'd guess dead lover flag (first maiden of the tokijiku) and reincarnation flag (tsukumo).

Anyway, feel free to discuss here.

I quite like Tsukumo's decision. I've seen a couple of these death-seeking immortals and it's usually like the only options are managing to die or learning to enjoy life again. Turning back into a mortal is such an elegant solution, I'm amazed I haven't seen it yet.

can't tsukumo take power of tokijiku herself?

Considering the guy at the beginning seemed to have to kill her to take it, she would have to commit suicide and go for the power.

Pretty hard considering you'll be dead.

Ch. 3 p. 38: This is how you do strong female protagonists.
Goddamnit, death flag right from the start? I have a feeling this manga won't last too long.
@神山早崎: All good as long as it's not the Soul Eater-like feeling.
This manga gets better and better
Everything I see a normal (...kinda) person running and punching an overpowered enemy in the face, I get the To Aru Majutsu-like feeling.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics