Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 71votes)

Imouto LoveRu

Alt Names: alt いもうとらぶるalt ImouTrouble
Author: Nekomura Yukako
Artist: Nekomura Yukako
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What would you wish for if you could make a single wish? Sakura Yamato, an anti-social genius, knows his ideal wish. When at home, as he lives alone, he spends most of his time with his little sister collection, fawning over anything little sister related. Other than them, his only other conversation companion is a stuffed rabbit memento of his long deceased older sister. But one day, the rabbit starts speaking out of nowhere, and claims its feeling for Yamato won't lose to anyone else. After transforming into a woman with rabbit ears, she states she is his sister, coming from Heaven to give him a single wish from God.
Go to Imouto LoveRu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

123 Comments

I wish my sister was dead too.

Now if only I had an elder sister to sacrifice... will an elder female cousin do?

*sharpens knife*

I wish my sister was dead too.

I think the onee-chan forgot to manipulate the memories of those close to him about his little sister being with him and yet not forfeiture of his virginity to her.  

http://vatoto.com/read/_/163186/imouto-loveru_ch2_by_angry-fox-scans/20 DAT MC....Watching too much action-movies I guess

http://vatoto.com/read/_/163186/imouto-loveru_ch2_by_angry-fox-scans/2 Does anyone knw where these 2 girls from? anime/manga?

Dat fucking timing....

cockblock.jpg

the darkside is too strong, but man that dude i MUST PUNCH HIM TO DEATH, how dare does he threat that sexy bunny ears elder sister of his like dat ----

What's more shameless? Is it the person who created the wrong title for this page or a person who accuses someone of plagiarism without getting all the facts?

The title is very unoriginal. The author should get sued just for the title. The LoveRu is a trade mark of To LoveRu. Shameless author who can't think up of anything. Just slap LoveRu in there hoping to bring in sales. Shameless Shameless indeed.

Oh Loli character...he has an imouto now, no need for explanations

9ad.gif

finally, an update. :D

As long as it is a forbidden relationship (a.k.a. INCEST), older sister or little sister is okay with me.

Too bad that I don't have any sister. (_ _)

Older sister is best girl. I don't even mind that she's lewd.

lol, she was like

tumblr_lzo5v5qWLK1r2evlho1_500.gif

I just wish he wasn't such a dick to his Elder Sister who came back from heaven just to grant him a wish.

sbhph0.jpg

Use Tabane Shinonono's voice actress for the older sister its perfect!

challenger-approaching.jpg

instan follow
my reaction. Posted Image
After seeing the Kirino hug pillow, I just sighed and shook my head.
After seeing the Nanako hug pillow, I shouted "NOOOOOO!!!" in my head.

I may have also imagined Yu shouting "PERSONA!"
@PROzess:

"SisTERouble" maybe ? But, it sound's like "She's Trouble". LoL
Another Siscon Manga in past few months... :/
@PROzess I'm more amazed that that pub works in both languages..
Its a simple word play like in bakemonogatari. BakeMONO for monster and MONOgatari for story. Sometimes translated as GhoSTory.

Same stuff here.
imouTOrabu: imouTO and TOrabu (trouble) mixed together.
Though I can't think of a good translation for that.
nice one !!
Followed =.=!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics