Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 193votes)

Haru no Houtai Shoujo

Alt Names: alt Haru et la fille aux bandagesalt Haru'nun Bandajlı Sevgilisialt Haru's Bandaged Girlalt 春の包帯少女
Author: Mito Sato
Artist: Mito Sato
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Haru, a fun, lovable, easygoing guy, has a problem: he can't control his ability to produce flames from his hand. With his girlfriend Natsu nearly burnt to death and the locals concerned about a serial arsonist, what will happen to this human torch?
Go to Haru no Houtai Shoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

303 Comments

A nice and brief ending to the series, pretty satisfying.
Thanks for scanlating this Psylocke Scans!

It's a good ending about 8.3/10, good enough closure for the drama.

It lacked something... something like a proper epilogue for all the characters or maybe even just a bit more in-depth background explanation but it's honestly much better than most axed manga. I still haven't forgiven "Kagami no Kuni" for its ending but here I can say I'm fairly satisfied.

I still hold a grudge against Tanabe Yellow for ending Kekkaishi more than 3 years later... 

Side note:  Kagami no Kuni is still on the front page as a popular series; amazing considering it was axed and the ending was meh.

It lacked something... something like a proper epilogue for all the characters or maybe even just a bit more in-depth background explanation but it's honestly much better than most axed manga. I still haven't forgiven "Kagami no Kuni" for its ending but here I can say I'm fairly satisfied.

Too rushed? Eh. It felt fine to me.

Wouldn't have minded a bit of light-hearted slice of life, 'bout their life afterwards.

Yeah I dunno, I do feel a bit cheated. Often the more screwed a character seems, the more I root for them. And if they overturn the impending doom, it feels awesome, but if not, the tragedy hits me full force which is still oddly satisfying (cathartic, I guess?). But this was like the author went "never mind, good end". I'm happy for them, but I kinda don't care as much any more. Shame about this one, really.

For those crying 'axed', do realize that this is a highly dramatic story. Do you REALLY want this drama dragged out over several handful of volumes? Do you think that would work, or that you'd even accept it after so long?

Yes, yes I do.

Good drama is dragged out by nature. Resolving the "culprit"/mystery/misunderstanding/awkwardness doesn't magically solve things. Relationships take time to rebuild. Previously (bad/misunderstood) relationships take time to be resolved. Simply saying "and a great weight was lifted from their hearts...<3" is cheap and immature. 

Damn, wanted him to turn everything into an inferno wasteland. You have

fire powers and you don't learn how to use it or even control it? What

a waste. And that ending. Talk about anti-climatic. Could have developed

a second arc explaining why everyone has powers. 

Good read. It kinda interesting from beginning to end. It feels like the mangaka could do better/more though (not just more chapters, also cleaner and smoother execution).

Decent read. Big thanks to Psylocke Scans.

Thx for the scanlation, was a nice read, might reread in the future ._.

I do feel like it could go on a good bit longer, they've barely even scratched the surface of what their powers are or what they'll do with them in the future, but the larger arch of the serial arsonist and their romantic beginnings is indeed over in a very pleasant way.

I'm fine with this. Good end.

For those crying 'axed', do realize that this is a highly dramatic story. Do you REALLY want this drama dragged out over several handful of volumes? Do you think that would work, or that you'd even accept it after so long?

Even despite a longer story probably being more profitable for the author, I'm glad this ended where it had. It wasn't the most clear in the end, but I don't exactly buy the 'rushed' comments either; even if it had the time it needed, considering where this story was going, it wasn't going to last much longer anyway.

But eh, who knows. I finished the story now, maybe the hindsight has me skewed. :/

And so it ends. When I saw [END] I expected a really shitty, rushed ending (ala Mx0), but... Yeah, it wasn't perfect, but I'm satisfied with it in the end.

Mx0 was cancelled so obviously it would have a rushed ending.

Everything about the last couple of chapters feels too rushed. I like how Haru just princess carried Natsu away giving completely zero fuck that Aki was dying over there though.

To be honest ending was weak compared 1st chapter or to the rest of manga and

Spoiler

In the end I didn't know why natsu's bandaged eye didn't heal _-_

Because it was inflicted at a point when her powers were already waning. She was only able to fix so much in that instance and her face wasn't one of them. 

WTF?! This manga was such a waste of space! I thought the premise was interesting but the ending was a total let down. BOO!!

xqjErKg.gif

In the end I didn't know why natsu's bandaged eye didn't heal _-_

WTF?! This manga was such a waste of space! I thought the premise was interesting but the ending was a total let down. BOO!!

See? You don't have to make a manga long for it to be good.

And, I hope to see a new work from Mito soon~

I like the ending even though it was short. I would've wanted more but then again, we only had one villain... one gay-yandere villain... LMAO! XD

And so it ends. When I saw [END] I expected a really shitty, rushed ending (ala Mx0), but... Yeah, it wasn't perfect, but I'm satisfied with it in the end.

Ok, so that guy went batshit insane and is kind of a yandere. like!
I can't believe this already got the axe. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics