Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 195votes)

Rin (HAROLD Sakuishi)

Alt Names: alt リン
Author: Harold Sakuishi
Artist: Harold Sakuishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fushimi is a high-school student who also aspires to be a mangaka. Rin is a model who appears to be able to see the future. What will happen in the future?
Go to Rin (HAROLD Sakuishi) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Official Chapter Discussion New Window gopackgo555
  • 4 Replies

445 Comments

Gods above! The art and story just keeps getting better.

damn it. i came here to read re:member not Rin.

I love Rin but if Harold Sakuishi went "Screw it, I'm just going to do Re:Member as an actual manga" I'd be cool with it.

Hot damn, even 67 page is not enough

...This is such a masterpiece. Though I'm weak to anything with anthropological topics. I guess I ended up in the wrong field...

Also, about the latest manga Fushimi wrote... Isn't that adaptable to Re:member? It could be the MC's own "reality".

it is. his story is a compilation of multiple settings after all..

damn it. i came here to read re:member not Rin.

I'm way too amped up to find out what happens next. Happened before. The fuck is going on under the surface right now.

Goddammit Harold, you magnificent bastard, TELL ME EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW

...This is such a masterpiece. Though I'm weak to anything with anthropological topics. I guess I ended up in the wrong field...

Also, about the latest manga Fushimi wrote... Isn't that adaptable to Re:member? It could be the MC's own "reality".

Wish it had been just the two of them.

Spoiler

Expendable lol. Someone should give Mythbusters their number.

I'm kind of interested in the manga he is writing. The protagonist was like on a wheelchair and then the next arc is him and a bunch of girls with guns. XD

I really hope Fushimi takes Rin back to his hometown to visit his sister. If I remember correctly, his sister motivated him in making Re:member. A little inside me hopes he goes back home to show his sister what she's inspired him to do.

You won the first prize Fushimi... now, it's time to go after her!!

holy shit man

Harold's a god damn monster. It's really the only explanation for his inhuman pace.

I remember when I was physically exhausted from binge reading Beck because each chapter was like 50-60 pages per chapters.

Beck was Beck though, there aren't that many mangas as intense as Beck. Plus it doesn't help that you (I anyway) tend to lose track of time when reading Beck, even on a lesser manga tearing through 30+ volumes straight is exhausting.

After finishing this serie Sakuishi should make re:member as a real stand alone series with Fushimi's name as his pen name XD

Though we may end up having to pick and choose. He's just one guy and I'm sure a lot of us will probably feel the same about some of the series fushimi will do later.

Also I have a gut feeling that in this arc of re:member, the MC's name in the sim was Maximus.

After finishing this serie Sakuishi should make re:member as a real stand alone series with Fushimi's name as his pen name XD

I'm glad that Taki is being thrown into the romance game, I'm sick of all those stories where the girls are after one loser even though they are the perfect beautiful desirable ones. A love triangle is infinitely better than a harem but a equal-gendered love square is definitely the best.

Anyways, Fushimi's manga obviously represents the reincarnation and multiple lives theme of this manga. It will likely parallel, in some ways, his life and past lives. The guy he saved in his dream is likely Taki (as Taki is also obviously part of this reincarnation cycle) and Yuri is Rin; probably some kind of love triangle going on.

http://vatoto.com/reader#55cf4ea7e6103feb_46

THIRD CHOICE! THIRD CHOICE! THIRD CHOICE!

I remember when I was physically exhausted from binge reading Beck because each chapter was like 50-60 pages per chapters.

The author has guts for making a regular monthly release of 60 pages per month. 

It's funny how the manga within the manga has increased this manga's popularity. Reminds me of Crow, from Bakuman.

Maybe Mystic Lu is hinting that he should pick her as the final route. :)

i'm reading a manga to see a continuation of a manga inside a manga

:V

hehe. Reminds me of the Tales of the Black Freighter.

I can't wait to see what the next setting of the manga inside the manga is going to be!

Before anyone else says it, recursion.  The word that was used before inception became a thing.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics