Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 310votes)

Tsuki Tsuki!

Alt Names: alt つきツキ!alt 守护灵露娜alt 츠키츠키alt Tsuki Tsuki!
Author: Gotou Yuujin
Artist: Shibamine Takashi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day Shinobu wakes up just to find a naked blonde girl sleeping besides him. He has no memory whatsoever of her. Who is she? Why is she in his bed? Why is she naked? To make matters worse, his sister comes in and sees them. What will happen now?

adaptation of the light novel series written by Gotou Yuujin with illustrations by Riko Korie

http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Comic+Alive

Published in a Seinen Magazine. Please do not change demographic to Shounen!
Go to Tsuki Tsuki! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel? New Window jymbx92
  • 6 Replies
Topic Just a quick question New Window keideki
  • 2 Replies
Topic RAWs New Window ZeKeR
  • 5 Replies

579 Comments

The main character is a professional troll. You have been warned.
Man that girl is gulable.
NICE HAREM! :D
A likeable personality from the main guy, it's a bit rare in a harem manga.
come on! where is chapter 8?
cliffhanger ;o
I sorta want to see more action. I mean, the guy has got some ability, so why not use it?
at chapter 1 page 11 i kinda heard "level up!" in my head
The best harem manga EVER!!!
he defeated a demon with just some martial arts!!...cool, haha
The protagonist is amazing.
He totally averts and subverts some ecchi/harem manga clichés.
Well, it has serious pacing issues, but aside from that it's pretty entertaining.
The hell? The transfer girl just takes a single look at Shinobu, and then asks him to be her slave?! Only in a 2D world.....
i wuda said f off im not an M...
omg i almost missed 3 chapter of this because even though i followed this manga no notifacation came up why!!?
2 things I love the most about this manga.

1. The protagonist is not dumb.
2. Nazuna is a really sweet little sister. (love her even more after reading ch.6)
I hope they will speed up the pace :P
I WANNA!@
BECOME MY SLAVE.. RIGHT NOW! hahaaha'
me gusta
EHHHHH!! chapter 5s damn cliffhanger >:(
God love this manga! Always good for a laugh!
I like the main character, he seems to be a very good balance, for his age, motives, and act. not a godly mc, not a loser mc.

Comedy is nice, guy get caught with naked woman... instant answer " I got myself a girlfriend" that was pure gold!

Harem.. well thats recipe for success nowadays isn't it.. but the guy seem not to be really interested in any girl at the moment, got his urges like a human being, but his brain isn't made of libido.. or the same could be said for the girls themselves. (Also thank him for brushing the clear of cliched flag that a certain girl was giving!)

Story got interesting fast, ecchi is there kida mild and well placed.
Another light novel manga? Someone go translate the light novel now! lol I'm sorry this is the only way I find out about light novels... when they're adapted into manga :(
Anyways this is a nice lighthearted manga, fun for a quick read not to be taken too seriously (at least atm lol).
Generic manga with generic plot...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics