Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 73votes)

Ore no Kanojo ni Nanika Youkai

Alt Names: alt 俺の彼女に何かようかい
Author: Takatsu Karino
Artist: Takatsu Karino
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fukuzumi attends a rather...special...kind of school. What will happen when he confesses to a cool beauty in his class?
Go to Ore no Kanojo ni Nanika Youkai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

76 Comments

Phobic can also mean repels or incompatiable with

Not quite. In those terms, it means that they literally repel, like in the case of 'hydrophobic' where H2O molecules are rejected from the mass if that mass is made up of a non-polar substance.

In her case, she simply cannot handle high temperatures (though it appears only high brain temperature affects her that way) as she thrives in cold. Neither is it, of course, an irrational fear.

What she is, is psychrophilic, otherwise known as chryophilic.

Wow it's updated, thanks Japanzai mmm...~!

I'd really glad if they release Working too mmm...

Its back q.q

Yukionna romance!?

GLORY BE TO CROM!

Umm what an odd coincidence when I saw that a new chapter of this mangas had been uploaded I though "Mighty Zeus is blessing us" then I thought "Nehh Zeus is too mainstream, What other god should I thank for this?" and the phrase "FOR CROM!" came to mind then I saw your comment and it cannot be coincidence it must him whom we should thank, that and for freeing the humanity from the clutches of Shuma-Gorath but mostly for this.

Whoa!

Yukionna romance!?

GLORY BE TO CROM!

Incompatible girlfriend in Working? They aren't even dating, as far as I know, did you just post a massive spoiler?

Phobic can also mean repels or incompatiable with

Huuuh, a kuudere that makes sense in context!

Totally shaking my head at the guy, though.

Same author as Working! and a similar premise: The main character has an incompatible girlfriend... in Working she's androphobic and here she's thermophobic.

...You really can't call it an irrational fear of heat, can you? Since she melts, it's a perfectly reasonable fear...

Hope they translate the last chapter soon

Incompatible girlfriend in Working? They aren't even dating, as far as I know, did you just post a massive spoiler?

I think he just misspoke and meant "love interest"

Same author as Working! and a similar premise: The main character has an incompatible girlfriend... in Working she's androphobic and here she's thermophobic.

I love the setting, too bad it ends so quickly :(
I'm A professor!!! How does the melting work, if she's inside all the time, sun is shining and all that, yet she only melts over warm feelings!!??
Does no compute. #sciencefag

Ah right it's a manga.
nyahaha weird comedy
instant follow, also get out of here trolls
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Jan 03 2013 11:06 AM
So... I herd ur the un-bang-able...
well, this is pretty ok to me though.
Idk about you guys, I couldn't relate with the characters and the jokes fell flat and forced for me.

Would this fall under 4koma?
........Wagnaria??

*click follow*
Me too lol
I died at the arms and legs bit.
@ Arcanum

I highly doubt that, this only last til 3 chapters

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics