Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 130votes)

Ikebukuro Hatsu, Zensekai Yuki!

Alt Names: alt 由池袋出发,迈向世界alt Ikebukuro Hatsu, Zen Sekai Yuki!alt Ilebukurohatsu, Zensekai Yuki!alt Kebukurohatsu, Zensekai Yuki!alt 池袋発、全セカイ行き!
Author: Kamizuki Shiki
Artist: Kamizuki Shiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Publication Status: Ended at Volume 4, Chapter 20.
----------------

It is still a shock to Saga Shigekata that he is standing at Ikebukuro Krea Academy, a relatively new school with a very particular curriculum. He was supposed to be attending a normal high school, but when his parents discovered the sketches he was drawing, they sent him here. This school is relatively new and is known as the otaku school where aspiring manga artists gather to learn about creating their own masterpiece. Shigekata meets a fellow first year named Miyakawa Hinari who seems to be in a cosplay costume but later finds out that not only is she Shigekata’s classmate, she is the president and founder of Krea Academy. He starts making new friends that inspire him to produce artwork with a lot of passion.
Go to Ikebukuro Hatsu, Zensekai Yuki! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

216 Comments

KGVChd4.png?1

manga/series from?

My first impression of the new guy

Spoiler

yea, and get the feeling that he is going to try to court the chairman which is going to get "misinterpreted" as play acting, confessions in a manga

sooo, that's the bad guy?

Yes, they have. They were probably censored in the magazine versions, but both Kyakka and us (since we're getting scans from Kyakka) are using the tank versions, so nips everwhere.

Chapter 11 will probably take a bit longer because of opening color with a spread in the volume, and multiple other spreads in the chapter, creating many redraws, but it's already translated, so that's the only thing we have to worry about for chapter 11.

need more titties tankubon version then ... =3= ...

OhoHGhS.jpg

My first impression of the new guy

Spoiler

KGVChd4.png?1

Wait. Have the breasts always been drawn bare? Do I need to reread?

Yes, they have. They were probably censored in the magazine versions, but both Kyakka and us (since we're getting scans from Kyakka) are using the tank versions, so nips everwhere.

Chapter 11 will probably take a bit longer because of opening color with a spread in the volume, and multiple other spreads in the chapter, creating many redraws, but it's already translated, so that's the only thing we have to worry about for chapter 11.

Wait. Have the breasts always been drawn bare? Do I need to reread?

Lol, what anime is this from???

guilty crown brah, the beach episode

susugi.... damn....hot...

After the long wait and finally an update...after reading all I can say is...

giphy.gif

What the f@ck did just happen and why do I have a boner?

sighhh...*unzips*

Publication status? Axed?

So much plot.

Picking this up with Renzokusei. :>

edit

This release of the volume 2 extra chapter is being used as an announcement to a bigger range of readers that we're doing the series, we're not skipping chapter 10 or anything. Both chapters 10 and 11 are fully translated, and 10 is clean/redrawn, just gotta do quite a bit to the script before we can release.

Thanks for picking up another manga forgotten by the times :)

tDyD1j6.png

Picking this up with Renzokusei. :>

edit

This release of the volume 2 extra chapter is being used as an announcement to a bigger range of readers that we're doing the series, we're not skipping chapter 10 or anything. Both chapters 10 and 11 are fully translated, and 10 is clean/redrawn, just gotta do quite a bit to the script before we can release.

if it can help, I will do cleans if providing me the raws.
it will ease it a little work, maybe.
Looks like this series been dropped. Well the translator has the raws but RL problems if were lucky he"ll continue.

If I remember correctly, it's Guilty Crown

L0HW7I8.gif

This fucking series.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics