Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 370votes)

Uwagaki

Alt Names: alt 分裂恋人alt ウワガキ
Author: Yasohachi Ryou
Artist: Yasohachi Ryou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It’s fairly obvious to Terui Chiaki that her classmate Ajikawa Yoshio has a crush on her. He is completely not boyfriend material in her eyes and, even if he was, Chiaki already has a boyfriend. Their mysterious teacher Mr. Yamada sees this relationship between the two students and offers an experiment. He is able to make copies of people and objects and does so with Chiaki, creating a copy of her, except the copy has no knowledge of her boyfriend. Yoshio will hit on the Chiaki copy, who is named Koaki, and he'll try to make her fall in love with him. After a specified amount of time, the copy and original will be combined back together and which ever love is stronger between the current boyfriend and Yoshio will overwrite all other emotions. So this love experiment begins ...
Go to Uwagaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussion,Prediction/Theories & other Randomness New Window ello
  • 8 Replies
Topic How will this manga end? (Discussion) New Window shndany
  • 5 Replies

517 Comments

That fucking shooting was useless in the story LMAO

But that sensei, what a wingman

Awwwww! Good ending, and thank you Japanzai for scanlating this!

I feel obligated to point out that overwrite means "delete and copy", not "add together", which is performed by concatenate, append, or synchronize.

Still though, great story overall

I think they mention no overwriting because both girls shared the same feelings.  I think she was just simply added into her.

......what the fuck is the teacher anyway???

i feel like the author simply didnt want to bother connecting the dots after his identity is revealed.

I don't feel sad this is over, but I will miss it. This was great.

Awesome finish to a great story!

-Okay, that's great and all. I like it. But, how are they going to explain the disappearance of Koaki? or was there a (mass) mind-wipe that took place?

-Also, I wanted the merged person to be more like Koaki, but the seem to be some weird complications that happened. I may haven't understood the rules properly but I think there should be an "overwrite" still. The person who "loves more" shall prevail... and the talk about damage works that way too. So, shouldn't the merged person have either the short hair or the shot wound. Oh well, the whole splitting and merging thing seemed "wacky" from the start.

Pfft, details... LOL In any case, very satisfied with the ending. Thanks for the great & enjoyable series, and big thanks to Japanzai! :D

I feel obligated to point out that overwrite means "delete and copy", not "add together", which is performed by concatenate, append, or synchronize.

Still though, great story overall

I'll miss it.

It was amazing.

this kid MC is Pro!

God damn it,it would be the perfect end if only there was goat in it.
You fail my expectations!

i feel the same, not enough goat

-Okay, that's great and all. I like it. But, how are they going to explain the disappearance of Koaki? or was there a (mass) mind-wipe that took place?

-Also, I wanted the merged person to be more like Koaki, but the seem to be some weird complications that happened. I may haven't understood the rules properly but I think there should be an "overwrite" still. The person who "loves more" shall prevail... and the talk about damage works that way too. So, shouldn't the merged person have either the short hair or the shot wound. Oh well, the whole splitting and merging thing seemed "wacky" from the start.

aaaaaah, that was a short but great read...

I missed the goat though... 

and I think I'll really miss this line..

Spoiler

I wish there'd be another season though, with new characters and new experiments...

Damn it, I knew it felt off. Without seeing the goat it didn't feel completely right.

God damn it,it would be the perfect end if only there was goat in it.
You fail my expectations!

aaaaaah, that was a short but great read...

I missed the goat though... 

and I think I'll really miss this line..

Spoiler

I wish there'd be another season though, with new characters and new experiments...

Spoiler

Disappointed

This manga had so much possibility...

It's sensei's turn for love triangle... But, where's the goat?

Just the extra chapter left now.

ended in a good note. not that i'm truly satisfied. but its still good.

This was a fun and interesting run. Nicely done.

AXED! ITS BEEN AXED I SAY!!!!

If you look closely, they both seem to have long hair again, so who knows which one it is.

Well, it was more of a tie because they both loved the same person...

Also, of course I noticed that they both had long hair, that's why I was making a guess/prediction of what I though would be the ending. It was pretty close in my opinion.

We still have the omake for you guys. :D

EVERYBODY WINS! 

Even second lieutenant Todd

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics