Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 370votes)

Uwagaki

Alt Names: alt 分裂恋人alt ウワガキ
Author: Yasohachi Ryou
Artist: Yasohachi Ryou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It’s fairly obvious to Terui Chiaki that her classmate Ajikawa Yoshio has a crush on her. He is completely not boyfriend material in her eyes and, even if he was, Chiaki already has a boyfriend. Their mysterious teacher Mr. Yamada sees this relationship between the two students and offers an experiment. He is able to make copies of people and objects and does so with Chiaki, creating a copy of her, except the copy has no knowledge of her boyfriend. Yoshio will hit on the Chiaki copy, who is named Koaki, and he'll try to make her fall in love with him. After a specified amount of time, the copy and original will be combined back together and which ever love is stronger between the current boyfriend and Yoshio will overwrite all other emotions. So this love experiment begins ...
Go to Uwagaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussion,Prediction/Theories & other Randomness New Window ello
  • 8 Replies
Topic How will this manga end? (Discussion) New Window shndany
  • 5 Replies

517 Comments

And here, a great manga ends.

Maybe he's the goat and the goat is his original personality (they got switched and because of that, the "Goat" can do magic in senseis body now).

Well, since I'm not going to get an explanation from the author I'll take this one. Thanks.

Man that was incredibly enjoyable.

That sensei is boss.

Sigh...it ended...another good one just ended...

Spoiler

I feel such an OK feeling from the ending. Nevertheless, the rest of the series was as enjoyable as it could get.

Thanks for bringing this great story to us, Japanzai!

I felt the ending was a last minute cooked up drama I felt like there was so much more that the author was aiming to do and could have with the amount of themes going through the story but ah well it was a good read but ending felt kinda half baked.

I feel obligated to point out that overwrite means "delete and copy", not "add together", which is performed by concatenate, append, or synchronize.

Still though, great story overall

exactly that's why it was an error. Overwrite didnt work because the overwrite target wasn't there so he had to do the append.

......what the fuck is the teacher anyway???
i feel like the author simply didnt want to bother connecting the dots after his identity is revealed.

some things are more beautiful if left unknown.

Bravo amazing ending, truly satisfying.

Thanks Japanzai for seeing this all the way through!

......what the fuck is the teacher anyway???

i feel like the author simply didnt want to bother connecting the dots after his identity is revealed.

Maybe he's the goat and the goat is his original personality (they got switched and because of that, the "Goat" can do magic in senseis body now).

Short, sweet, and to the point, Not a single dropped thread or wasted chapter. Perfect, IMHO, and I could not ask for more.

I was really impressed with that ending. Definitely well-wrapped up for once, instead of the usual half-assed endings manga is known for. Glad I bought all 4 volumes then :) (Didn't get around to reading to the end yet in the raws, so this was a surprise to me)

Also: As for Chiaki/Koaki being the same or not: I think it was mostly that Koaki didn't have the emotional baggage from Kazuya. And with the experiment/being the copy, she was willing to be more open-minded about giving Ajio a fair chance. Also, she was obviously put into a situation where she would see a lot of Ajio, including in situations outside of school.

I think you do see a mix of both sides of the personality in Chiaki at the end there.

wow actual character growth in a rom-com mc? what a breath of fresh air from all the wuss indecisive wimps that plague romance mangas! despite being pretty short, this imo ranks in the top tier of romance dramas! def must read if u like this this sorta genre. 

yay a nice ending! :'( gonna miss this

to be perfect this needs a 4koma epilogue

Not enough goat.

WOW i'm surprised. for a surprise ending, that was actually a damn good ending!

oh, it ended...kinda sudden, but it ended on a good note so...

was not bad while it lasted, ;)

i feel the same, not enough goat

Maybe it gets its own manga?

I can't help but feel like someone's existence was erased in the process, though....

It [The shooting] accelerated the merger. It was very deliberate.

If shooting is not an option or far too risky, why did they bring (real) guns in the first place?
Wouldn't a tranq-gun, a taser or anything else non-lethal make waaay more sense? There was no threat from the target and its friends and if they stumbled upon him, they'd be done for anyway. They also had plenty of time to prepare and had all the intel they needed.

Not the best try to make doctor who image

Seems a bit rushed but still a good ending

This will be very confusing for their kids when they talk about how they fell in love...

Mixed feeling, ending is well done, but still...

...Koaki felt like a different person, now she's gone. Even if her feelings got added to Chiakis, the rest of her character vanished. Sad. :(

Good MC imo, good heroine (Koaki) as well. Chiaki was eh, but she gets some points for being part Koaki.

Ok, that's enough plot, this needs to proceed into ero DJ.

That fucking shooting was useless in the story LMAO

But that sensei, what a wingman

It accelerated the merger. It was very deliberate.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics