Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 101votes)

Sugar Apple Fairy Tale

Alt Names: alt 銀砂糖師と黒の妖精 ~シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル~alt 银砂糖师alt Ginzatoushi to Kuro no Youseialt Ginzatoushi to Kuro no Yousei - Sugar Apple Fairytalealt Sugar Apple Fairy Talealt The Silver Sugar Master and The Black Fairy
Author: Mikawa Miri
Artist: Yukimura Alto
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In The Kingdom of Highland, a country where fairies are slaves of the humans, Ann Halford, a Candy Craftswoman, decides to purchase one in order to arrive the once-yearly Candy Fair to achieve the title of Silver Sugar Master.
Go to Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

85 Comments

Of course not. There was a new chapter released today: http://aquascans.wordpress.com/novels/sugar-apple-fairy-tale-novel/

Thank you <3

Btw is the LN translation in hiatus?

Of course not. There was a new chapter released today: http://aquascans.wordpress.com/novels/sugar-apple-fairy-tale-novel/

Btw is the LN translation in hiatus?

To be honest, I put this manga off for a long time because of the title, art style, and synopsis. I mean, come on, fairies? Girl wants to be a SUGAR MASTER. Seriously. It looked like diabetes in the making.

BUT EVERYTHING WAS MISLEADING and the reviewers are right! It a sweet story with some pretty sinister stuff that never lets the readers forget that it's there. Seems like a contradictory statement, but it works out.

We're already working on chapter 8 ^^v

THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!! REALLY!!!! Dx

I was happy for the update....but that chapter has killed me on the inside. @_@

OH MY FUH-THANK YOU AQUA-SCANS FOR UPDATING THIS MANGA!!!

This is one of my top mangas that I absolutely love and it made me sad when it wasn't updated for so long. Thank you again for translating this series!! :'}

You don't even know how happy this makes me man. :'}

---------
okay, just so I do not pass the sentence limit I'm going to put everything else in spoilers(forgot the limit to how many sentences I can put down).

Spoiler

...Though it is admittedly quite sugary... When things aren't getting decapitated and so on, anyway.

Sold!

*adds to read next list*

aint reading this based entirely on its titel

I mean, that's fine if you want to do that, but do you really want to announce to the world that you like to judge books by their covers?

On top of it, to choose this one to do so... I mean, the title's pretty misleading as to how happy-go-lucky this isn't, so far. Though it is admittedly quite sugary... When things aren't getting decapitated and so on, anyway.

Hm, thought that it was gonna be one of those cliche shoujos but it's been a blast so far! The author's "style" of storytelling is very narrative and brings out the fairytale flair a lot out of it!

We're already working on chapter 8 ^^v

Hmm I think I'm confident that I should follow all releases by AQUA Scans.

aint reading this based entirely on its titel

damn yo. just damn 

My feeling after this chapter:

Spoiler

Just a thought here Ann...

Spoiler

The carriage and everything inside it used to belong to her mother. It's within the realm of possibility that she'd rather die than let that asshole run off with it.

Just a thought here Ann...

Spoiler

OH MY GOD AN UPDATE HOLY COW!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Shall Fen Shall is the only name till now 100% confirmed by the author. (And Liz, of course).

HUGE SPOILERS

Spoiler

There's a patter on almost every fairy having 3 names.

Like Russians...

You know, some part of their name is ingerited from their parents.

Also, I bloody called, that he was an asshole... Ah well, chances are, the work he stole is going to be laughed at as amateurish, and Liz will win with a late-entry.

Wow, what a piece of shit.  I thought Jonas was disgusting before, now I really hate his guts.

Gonna check out the light novel since Icarus Bride and Aqua Scans have gone through the awesome work of translating it.  I don't frequently keep up with shoujo series so I had no idea it was already so far along.  Looking forward to it.

For those of you not following AQUA Scans's news feed, the hiatus for this manga is over.

This manga is in hiatus because the mangaka pulled a Sugisaki and started another series. TT____TT

Where did you get those infos? I thought there weren't any newer chapters avaible, are there?

Light Novels. ;D

You can check out the first 2 chapters of Novel 1 in our site already.

Shall Fen Shall is the only name till now 100% confirmed by the author. (And Liz, of course).

HUGE SPOILERS

Spoiler

Where did you get those infos? I thought there weren't any newer chapters avaible, are there?

I keep expecting a continuation when I read Shall, like Shall I. How do these mangaka pick these names? T_T

HUGE SPOILERS

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics