Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 123votes)

St&rs

Alt Names: alt 巡星alt スターズーalt ST&RS-スターズーalt Stars
Author: Takeuchi Ryousuke
Artist: Miyokawa Masaru
Genres: Adventure AdventureMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A message from outer space... July 7th, 2035, the appointed day. 15 year old Maho Shirafune is following his dream, to become an astronaut and make it there, that day, to Mars! Can Maho and his friends overcome the many obstacles that stand in their way?!!
Go to St&rs Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ST&RS discussion board New Window wiizel
  • 30 Replies

114 Comments

I did not expect an extraterrestrial so moe.
May need a romance tag for this
The alien is pretty. =]
it's the thing on the cover ha
"Oh! My Sweet Alien" route unlocked?
I can see the ending: The three "Lights" get transported to another world where they fight in a tournament for the prize of becoming emperor of the universe. Friends become enemies, enemies become friends, and they learn that true strength was within them all along.
Suddenly, I'm reminded about Prometheus, the Ridley Scott one.
Hi, everyone, I'm the current translator for NilaiTP's ST&RS scanlations. I'd like to clarify a few things from what I'm reading in your comments. I started translating from Chapter 26 onward and our fan translations are released whenever I am able to finish my translations. I'm a busy High School senior, so please forgive me when new chapters are late. I'm glad to say that I already finished Chapter 29, so that will be coming within the next week, and I'm currently translating Chapter 30. I have Winter Break for a couple weeks after next week, so I should have some more free time. So, all I can say is please be patient, but I do plan to try and translate for the rest of the series if I can.

I'm an American, so the English should sound more natural while being as faithful to the original Japanese as possible, (though, the typesetters make a few mistakes, we're only human, such as the bottom left of page 3 on chapter 28. He is supposed to say "You were able to speak without getting nervous today." instead of repeating Izumi's line). Anyway, be excited for the next few chapters. We finally get to see the aliens soon!
I'm glad we get to see an ending though. It'd suck not knowing what happens in the end, like in MxO.
I think people have some weird notion in their head that authors deliberately rush the ending.

Axed series are rushed because they're axed not because the author chose to rush it.
Nothing else to expect since it got axed,
Rushed ending is Rushed
Just started on this series.. got to chapter 28... Wish I waited a bit longer......
What the sh@t did this turn into?! Pander some more, why don't you...
Amachi, you lucky bastard!
That was actually a pretty good read. I like it. I hope more will come out soon.

Might be because the author was informed the series was in the lower bottom of the ratings, and he tried several approaches in order to get a better position. Alas, it didn't worked, and the end is imminent :-/

If I'd had to guess, I'd see it more as he was told it would be ended in half a dozen chapters so wrap it up. There wasn't even the development of a different approach, just racing to finish with a flimsy justification.
I agree with others than
Spoiler

Feels rushed all around. All the other characters outside Maho's group aren't properly developed outside the couple chapters they share protagonism with the MC's group.

Might be because the author was informed the series was in the lower bottom of the ratings, and he tried several approaches in order to get a better position. Alas, it didn't worked, and the end is imminent :-/
3/10
Agree it was good and then it kind of went south. The training arc dragged on and instead of having one special character, i.e Maho. The author decided to add others and that really dragged things on with a back story arc. It was already hurting in Jump, but that combination just killed it. Oh well, maybe he can use this experience and come up with something new.
Saddens me that this got axed. ST&RS could have been really good. But I feel the ending is going to be extremely rushed and will leave people raging. Guess I'll have to stick to Uchuu Kyodai....but that isn't much further than this on translated releases. At least Uchuu has something like 44 volumes
yey, a ''new'' chapeter!!
so when will the rest popup ?
After months and months, finally an update. It sucks it ended, this manga got no love
Reaalllyy needs editing and quality check; but regardless thank you for the update NilaiTP.
YEEEESSSS FINALLY!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics