Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 123votes)

St&rs

Alt Names: alt 巡星alt スターズーalt ST&RS-スターズーalt Stars
Author: Takeuchi Ryousuke
Artist: Miyokawa Masaru
Genres: Adventure AdventureMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A message from outer space... July 7th, 2035, the appointed day. 15 year old Maho Shirafune is following his dream, to become an astronaut and make it there, that day, to Mars! Can Maho and his friends overcome the many obstacles that stand in their way?!!
Go to St&rs Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ST&RS discussion board New Window wiizel
  • 30 Replies

114 Comments

@hammer it's tank sales were not good, I'm fairly sure they didn't even make it into the top 50 -_-
Thanks for the new chapter. Shame it's not doing do soo good in Jump. Let's hope it has good tank sales.
While this does have the conventional "I wanna be number 1!" type of plot, there is a lot to like about the space ideas, the training, and the school. It's realistic about the challenges and struggles of the goals. It's unlikely that there will be any space fighting though, because it's more realistic than sci-fi. Good story.
Oh man so good. More!!
more plz xD
I'm just loving it more an more.
looks awesome :DDDDD
it looks amazing! the first few chapters got me hooked! :D
One word: great
Indeed, seems like most people get me wrong :P when i said 'i think it will be hard to make a good story out of this'. it's not that it's bad, it's mostly that there are not many possiblities when using something realistic it's rather hard 'To make a good story' I'm not saying that it's a bad story but for the future for the writers :P it's something which is not easy. ^.^
I don't think it will end up being a fighter story, since there's no one to fight. They spent like 2 days doing space-related tasks and the tests are 2 weeks long. After that they have the trip to the moon, which is something like one month to go and one month to go back (plus preparations and intermissions). Then, finally, they will have the 6 months trip to mars. I think it will focus on the issues and quirks of space travelling in a semi-realistic manner. Then again, it's original enough to get cancelled quickly, especially considering how the japanese tend to dislike shounen devoid of pointless battles and vapid moe.
I'm liking the story so far. But, as laurens said it will probably end up being a space fighter story. Especially with the direction chapter 5 took.
Looks interesting however. i think it will be hard to make a good story out of this. will probably because a space fighter story again :P
What a great and original setting! This doesn't have most of the convential feature of modern shounen manga and is both exciting and interesting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics