Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 435votes)

Nukoduke!

Alt Names: alt ぬこづけ!alt Nukozuke!alt Герцог Нук
Author: Yugi Iro
Artist: Yugi Iro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A heartwarming story about the daily lives of a freeter named Yuuya and his two part cat, part human pets.

Note: Nukoduke! moved to Manga-Park.com after chapter 108. マンガPark uses a different numbering system so the new chapters released on マンガPark start numbering from chapter 200 (which is equivalent to chapter 109).

Related:

Plant∞Plan
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/plant%E2%88%9Eplan-r8623 )

マンガPark: https://manga-park.com/title/52
Go to Nukoduke! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic do you take requests? New Window firefox5926
  • 0 Replies
Topic Nukodukes are so... New Window Will of NGE
  • 8 Replies

1322 Comments

I need more scenes of them playing with cat toys.
This was absolutely adorable.
Spoiler

link in the description doesnt lead to the raws of nukoduke anymore

ever notice how Yamato is always the one meeting the newer Nuko before anyone else?

It's the way the universe balances out his bad luck.  Bad at everything else, Great at meeting Nukos.  I think that's a fair trade...

If I died in bed buried by warm nukos, there can be no regrets.

Not really your fault there since they are being deliberately made confusing by the author for story purposes.

Mind you . . . this isn't a thesis I really back when it comes to humans, but nukos genuinely are so cute that gender doesn't matter.

Spoiler

Wait, I Dont wanna Get Trapped Thrice, So My Question

Dat Two Hunk Nukos are 2 Boys or One Boy One Trap or 2 Traps ??

Since Beginning Story I Always Confused With Kei Gender and Sasame Gender

Not really your fault there since they are being deliberately made confusing by the author for story purposes.

Have we, perhaps, come across the high-speed, gourmand fish and meat thief?

FIANCE YOU SAY?!?! KEIII!!!!! But anywho, more is good.... but we need an even number. For balance.

ever notice how Yamato is always the one meeting the newer Nuko before anyone else?

Kana confirmed for otome game protagonist.

(I mean, I'd definitely play it.)

Stray... STRAY NUKOS mmm...~!?

There's no way people let 2 super cute Nukos run around in street straying around mmm...~?

Pretty sure they're only stray because that was their former family's house on the news after having gone bankrupt. So for like, a day.

There's no way people let 2 super cute Nukos run around in street straying around mmm...~?

There are stray nukos!!

Every assemble for the great Nukonapping crusade search the cities, search the seas, search the world until all Nukos have a wonderful owner. (I get at least 2 Nukos)

they can take kana

but they better stay away from sasame

NEW-KOS!

Get out

Wait, I Dont wanna Get Trapped Thrice, So My Question

Dat Two Hunk Nukos are 2 Boys or One Boy One Trap or 2 Traps ??

Since Beginning Story I Always Confused With Kei Gender and Sasame Gender

NEW-KOS!

I know it, engaged your pet without their concern is bad :D

poor yamato-chan, you know he's in dire-straights when he's calling yu-chan to come save him.

CMIIW but is that kana's house on the news?

to reduce the casualties of moe overload. guro and ntr type can't be used to reduce sugar in nuko, so author decide to use grim but somehow still cute enough as damage control.

besides, what's better than nuko tears and reader's wail to make some blasphemous potion?

can't deny that ... but ...

rather than gutting my feel with that, I'd rather have this blasphemous team ...

Spoiler

"Yaaaay a nukoduke chapter is out!"

-sees inori on the chapter cover- 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I wonder why the author keep injecting feel digger in this vanilla manga ...

to reduce the casualties of moe overload. guro and ntr type can't be used to reduce sugar in nuko, so author decide to use grim but somehow still cute enough as damage control.

besides, what's better than nuko tears and reader's wail to make some blasphemous potion?

Anyone knows how to collect all 7 Dragon Balls mmm...~?
I just want Inori to come back alive and live happily ever after with Yuuya, Nukos and everyone mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics