Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 1196votes)

Shokugeki no Soma

Alt Names: alt 食戟のソーマalt 食戟之灵alt Food Wars!
Author: Tsukuda Yuuto
Artist: Saeki Shun
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukihira Souma's dream is to become a full-time chef in his father's restaurant and surpass his father's culinary skill. But just as Yukihira graduates from middle schools his father, Yukihira Jouichirou, closes down the restaurant to cook in America. Although downtrodden, Souma's fighting spirit is rekindled by a challenge from Jouichirou which is to survive in an elite culinary school where only 10% of the students graduate. Can Souma survive?

(Spin-off) http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shokugeki-no-soma-etoile-r14774
Go to Shokugeki no Soma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About Souma's Mother New Window titoviana
  • 10 Replies
Topic Who do you want soma to end up with? New Window Abdullah
  • 139 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Kreian
  • 211 Replies
Topic Digital Colored Editon New Window Vulgrim
  • 0 Replies
Topic who is it saiba jouichirou New Window kaizer_emperor
  • 1 Replies
Topic When Will Erina figure out Souma's true identity New Window lygarx
  • 14 Replies

8960 Comments

The moment they gather (to play volleyball)

What's with the huge gap between 180 and 216?

Aroused. You mean aroused.

not Scaroused?

I'm very disturbed by page 17

Aroused. You mean aroused.

I'm very disturbed by page 17

But the principle of the previous establishment was that anything goes as long as you can hack it, whereas Azami wants to eliminate everything he doesn't approve of.  That's my point, that supporting this coup is going to drastically reduce her opportunities for amusement.

Her voting to let Azami in has pretty much led to all of this so in a way, she's still having her fun

She makes it pretty clear that she's in it for her own amusement in whatever form she can take it. No reason to rock the boat if she can still have fun in the end.

But the principle of the previous establishment was that anything goes as long as you can hack it, whereas Azami wants to eliminate everything he doesn't approve of.  That's my point, that supporting this coup is going to drastically reduce her opportunities for amusement.

Isn't this basically a genderbent version of Breath of the Wild's Barbarian set? The helmet and arm guards designs are exactly the same!

Spoiler

Close, but missing the shoulders.

If Mimasaka fails as chef he has a bright future as detective or in the psychology fields.

Or a one man show. That's assuming he doesn't get multiple personalities after this.

Who wore it better

I read that chapter title as Steadfast Burrito. I must be really hungry right now.

Mimasaka is officially best girl!

If Mimasaka fails as chef he has a bright future as detective or in the psychology fields.

page 17 ...

af454cb82e98a156f8b883f24e5a92c4--christ

My sole purpose of life now is to wait for Mimisaka's training montage to be animated.

I still don't get why Rindou is here.  The other guys on that team are all about order and tradition, or at least power and status.  Rindou doesn't seem to care about any of those things, so why's she helping them?

She makes it pretty clear that she's in it for her own amusement in whatever form she can take it. No reason to rock the boat if she can still have fun in the end.

"Plot" armor sighted!

Spoiler

Isn't this basically a genderbent version of Breath of the Wild's Barbarian set? The helmet and arm guards designs are exactly the same!

Spoiler

I still don't get why Rindou is here.  The other guys on that team are all about order and tradition, or at least power and status.  Rindou doesn't seem to care about any of those things, so why's she helping them?

You guys talking about poses and all.

He straight out becomes a stand in page 17.

That was a straight up Jojo pose, wasn't it.

Poor Yugi is still gonna get bodied even with copycat support.
Subaru's posee though.

sneaky strawhat on page 13 for One Piece's 20th anniversary

was too focused in the chapter to noticed it, thanks

now ... why was a straw hat in the bowls xD!!  (in Black Clover, for me it was done better, and in Haikyuu I exploded, in HeroAcademia was like this one, the chapter was too serious to use it well)

sneaky strawhat on page 13 for One Piece's 20th anniversary

Since when has this been a cooking manga? Where are my exploding clothes and half naked women!? (just kidding, i know the author needs a break and will have more sexiness soon.)

You know he's saving the best for last, its pretty obvious. Someone with that kind of skill knows that in the right moments, he literally swings up the jump rankings. Instead of spamming it and wearing it out, he gives us breaks to savour in between.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics