Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 709votes)

Magi

Alt Names: alt マギalt 마기alt Magi: The Labyrinth of Magicalt ماگی: پیچال جادو
Author: Ohtaka Shinobu
Artist: Ohtaka Shinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Deep within the deserts lie the mysterious Dungeons, vast stores of riches open for the taking by anyone lucky enough to find them and brave enough to venture into the depths from where few have ever returned. Plucky young adventurer Aladdin means to find the Dungeons and their riches, but Aladdin may be just as mysterious as the treasures he seeks. Together with the Djinn Ugo and his friend, Alibaba, Aladdin sets out to find his fortune in the depths of the endless dunes…

Won the 59th Shogakukan Manga Award in the Shounen category.

Spin-Off:
> Magi - Sinbad no Bouken (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/adventure-of-sinbad-r8536)
Go to Magi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic End of Magi? :'( New Window Eldaeb
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is it just me or Magi reminds me of the Bible or maybe the Quran and Jews New Window GreatNinja
  • 30 Replies
Topic Who's your favourite Magi character? New Window Portgas D. Itachi
  • 14 Replies
Topic How do you think Magi will end? New Window PancakePower
  • 9 Replies
Topic And you just created the country that manufactures everything New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Anyone got the feeling that Sinbad will be a future villain? New Window dred05
  • 12 Replies

6243 Comments

Thank you for the release, Sense scans. It was a great read. :D
no romance, but I like mor~
Boom, I think Aladdin is too young. However, I like the idea of Alibaba x Mor.

Dammit. I hope some company would make an anime adaptation of this.
Hmmm.... I don't know.
Spoiler
Chapter 36 and 37 is out on Sense-Scans site
Nah... he must be have some kind of reason. If not... JUST GET STOMPED AND DIE !!!
KILL ... KILL THAT TRAITOR
Spoiler
Hey boom, as far as I have seen there is no romance involved in it sorry mate.
God I love this managa Recommended read to everyone.
Any romance in this?
simplistic but enjoyable
it is a nice read.
awesome, :D. can't wait for new chapters
Awesome
wow this is a fast update this time....i love it....but i been wondering is it true that there are like 200 chapters ( but not translated n update) of this release alrdy or sumthin ...i heard someone say so somewhere if it true that mean there are like 200 sumthin chapters of this ..is just woah gonna have to wait till it complete
i like how the story developt
A weird blend of the famous middle eastern tale of Aladdin and a dungeon crawling videogame. It's simplistic, but not bad.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics