Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.63 - 80votes)

Mouhitsu Hallucination

Alt Names: alt 妄筆ハルシネーションalt Mouhitsu
Author: Distance
Artist: Distance
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hirayama, an aspiring manga writer, is thrilled to be chosen as a last minute replacement assistant for a celebrated manga writer he really admires. To his surprise, not only is his boss a woman, but she works semi-nude. In such a distracting environment, Hirayama must find a way to make a good showing of his ability.

Chapter 1 was scanlated by A-Team, which does not allow rehosting.
Go to Mouhitsu Hallucination Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

104 Comments

I'm a fan of Maki. This chapter confirms it.

Though that was a clever use of the monkey there Nanami. How to beat the studio for lesbians by lesbians despite being a lesbian.

Wait-wai-wai-wai-wai-wai-wai-wait! You mean to tell me DISTANCE has a manga out? I must have died.

had

*sigh At least he tried

Wait-wai-wai-wai-wai-wai-wai-wait! You mean to tell me DISTANCE has a manga out? I must have died.

Well, damn, he got a full-frontal nude this time. Of course he'd die. :P

I like Nao more than the mangaka tbh

Does it still apply if they're a dead group? :P  They haven't been active for more than a year now.

Yeah, it does still count, I asked/tried...yeah, no go :D 

Oh, for fuck's sake!

Will someone, please, explain to this jackwagon that if he's really that pent up, there's this wonderful new experience called masturbation!

You know, there's trying to be humorous and then there's misogynisticly painting men as nothing but a walking hormone fueled fucking penis with no other thoughts percolating within their skulls outside of orgasm!

Fuck it, I'm done with this moronic bullshit. 

good job not taking into account Japanese culture and society, you basically come of as ignorant. japan while open to sexuality visually unlike america they are at a steep decline in terms of being psychically sexual...filthy casual   

Yeah, chapter one was done by A-Team back in 2010, they're a do not upload group.

This one is a complete work at 3 volumes.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=53092

Does it still apply if they're a dead group? :P  They haven't been active for more than a year now.

Hard to believe Distance could do a mainstream manga with no hentai even if this stuff is pretty much borderline-h but then again, most hentai artists could probably thrive in the mainstream market if they felt the inclination.  Several like Tosh, Maybe, and Takeda Hiromitsu already have.

Someone was very receptive to his hold :o
biweekly?

Distance, eh?  I'll follow this book like Shockerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  To the ends of the earth.

The way that MC acts is just one bad day to becoming the worst villain I'll ever read.

Or the best hentai protag ever. He already got the two big-breasted wandering sisters on his side now, it's obvious. :P It's just a matter of time until the others fall. ^^

Those women were carelessly playing with fire.

The way that MC acts is just one bad day to becoming the worst villain I'll ever read.

a3nrL1zV_700wa_0.gif

This chapter is getting straight to business I see.

Oh, for fuck's sake!

Will someone, please, explain to this jackwagon that if he's really that pent up, there's this wonderful new experience called masturbation!

You know, there's trying to be humorous and then there's misogynisticly painting men as nothing but a walking hormone fueled fucking penis with no other thoughts percolating within their skulls outside of orgasm!

Fuck it, I'm done with this moronic bullshit. 

Someone please kill him. Even ecchi deserve a proper character for a protagonist like magicalize for example.

I agree magicalize MC is way better while the MC in this manga is obsessive, a douchebag, asshole and an unlikeable piece of shit. I hate the MC the same way how the highschool girl in the series hates him.

hes more likely to muder the girls and rape them for having bfs thats not him. Since it has cute girls ill endure reading this despite the shitty mc

....everything is bOOuncing! I like it!

Google; The A-Team were shitbags anyway so they deserve no respect.

They don't own the manga, so anyone can do a new scanlation...

Distance you baka now i want more non h from him.

Why does this not have an ecchi tag?

Well that's an easy one to answer, it's because Batoto makes it so ridiculously easy to change stuff on this site that nothing can be kept right so the rest of us can have accurate information.

He is much less a "protagonist" than a device to enable ecchi for the reader. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics