Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 129votes)

Yesterday wo Utatte

Alt Names: alt イエスタデイをうたってalt Bana Dünü Söylealt Sing "Yesterday" for Mealt Sing Yesterday for Mealt Sing Yesterday!alt Yesterday o Utattealt 昨日之歌
Author: Toume Kei
Artist: Toume Kei
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After college, Rikuo Uozumi, a boy without much ambition in life, takes on a job at a convenience store. The days pass by uneventfully for Rikuo until he meets his former love interest and classmate, but especially thanks to the unusual Haru Nonaka, and her pet crow…
Go to Yesterday wo Utatte Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cliche I know, but who are you rooting for? New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 64 Replies

466 Comments

To be honest my eyes have just opened and I like the way this plot is moving much more than shinako + rikou.  

Chapter 110, translated. Again, a round of my three other projects before I do 111.

(Ironically, this is bound to become the second series I bring to conclusion. And I thought it was going to be my beloved Ouroboros…)

Oh my god! The plot! It's moving!

HOLY SHIT !!! WHAT THE HECK !!!!

I find it kind of funny.  After all these chapters of being low key, almost anti-dramatic and slow moving, suddenly we have a literal race for the girl.

I'll laugh if she catches her train before they get there.

Would be quite fitting, to see both of them staring at the train leaving in the distance and then having an awkward time waiting at the station together for the next one.

Would've been happier if she just met one of the two, which had the same idea of seeing her, in a more natural way.

But oh well… cliché drama is also fun!

I find it kind of funny.  After all these chapters of being low key, almost anti-dramatic and slow moving, suddenly we have a literal race for the girl.

I'll laugh if she catches her train before they get there.

I need some popcorn for this potential meeting.

Would've been happier if she just met one of the two, which had the same idea of seeing her, in a more natural way.

But oh well… cliché drama is also fun!

Lol so they are making it a dramatic race now,huh? 

Done translating 109. I'll turn my attention to my three other projects before I come back to this, though.

thanks for the tl, hope you finish this soon :D 

Done translating 109. I'll turn my attention to my three other projects before I come back to this, though.

Thank you for your hard work.

Damn, deep down I believed in that ship.. (even though I started to hate it)

SHIZ! GONNA SLEEP FEELING LIKE THIS!!

You'll be fine... let me lend you my fave book.

Spoiler
Sayonara Shinako. He'd rather be alone than in this Trainwreck of a relationship. Oh, how many years I wished for it to end

Does this mean Deadweight Shinako ends up alone? Please let that be the case!! I have a bottle of bubbly here asking to be chilled, but don't want to prematurely celebrate yet.

And deep down lots of people believed in the Titanic. Had that ship sailed it was as doomed as the Titanic. I've been waiting a long time for those two to realize how bad they were for each other.

as slow and painful as it is i cant help but admit it does hit home... having good intentions for a serious relationship but just being too confused, too mixed up, too many role models inside. 

/spoiler"I'm glad that you're a coward"/spoiler in other words she is glad that he didn't take their relationship to the next level.  

I have a 75-page chapter of something I actually like to translate, so chapter 109 will take a while.

Come onnnn Haru. 

THE PLOT

THE PLOT IS MOVING

I'M NOT USED TO THIS

I'M AFRAID OF NEW THINGS

WHAT IS THIS MOVEMENT THING 

3 more chapter, finally they ended that stupid relationship, i liked what the MC did

I have a feeling he'll reach Haru too late though, hope its a happy ending for him though regardless of who he ends with

Fucking finally. Even if it'll end in both Shinako and Rikuo ending alone, this resolution in itself is a good ending in my book.

Japanese subtleties at work (maybe)

There's mild, and there's totally insipid.

Having said that, it's pretty much this mangaka's style when it comes to relationships between character.

I'm thinking that is on purpose

Japanese subtleties at work (maybe)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics