Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 63votes)

Kamisama Dolls

Alt Names: alt 神样DOLLSalt 神様ドォルズalt Dolls of Godalt God's Dollsalt Kami-sama Dolls
Author: Yamamura Hajime
Artist: Yamamura Hajime
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMecha MechaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyouhei, after moving away to Tokyo from his old town to get away from the events that happened, is on a goukon with his friends, including his old neighbor, Shiba. After drinking for a whole night, he and Shiba discover a dead, bloody, body in the elevator. He is told by his younger sister, Utao with her Kamisama Doll, that Aki, an old friend, and his Doll, are the culprits responsible.
Go to Kamisama Dolls Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Diferences With The Anime New Window Slimy Fast Eel
  • 1 Replies

91 Comments

Shhhiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

The anime for this series was actually not bad at all. It wasn't amazing but it certainly wasn't bad either, especially when compared to other offerings of the time. It's a shame the anime did too poorly to get a sequel, but it's nice to see the manga is getting a translation.

8xbcyiO.gif

me right now :DD

Hibino....How is she in all that mess? =(

Thanks for scanlating EGS

I remember the anime had a teaser for when they were fighting that thing again, can't wait for more.

I remember reading this because it a slightly less weird Narutaru but this hidden village bullshit has gotten old. I recognize the characters less between updates and it feels like it's been 40+ chapters of "which one of the two characters should be controlling this pokemon" ... meh.

Is that the little ojousama in the last pages?

If you mean Mahiru then yes, that's her.

Is that the little ojousama in the last pages?

wait, why is there a child/human that look like Utao or Kirio ... it seems like a plot twist like Freezing o.o

alright. come on kyohei the seki

Did it finally catch up with the anime?

yes, i can't wait to see the next chapterrs

Did it finally catch up with the anime?

b7a5b5d9a27386d1f9024c71f92584b4.jpg

The part where the anime ended at is getting closer

Spoiler

2 years and we will catch up

Cheers! Now we're finally picking up where the anime ended!

Thanks EGS

Last panel needs to be one of those shaky gif's.

thanks for spoiling it.

please use spoiler tags next time you feel like sharing what's going to happen.

If you watched the anime, which has been out more than loooong enough, you'd see, lol.

Panelling is so bad, it's hard to tell what's going on in the action scenes.

Spoiler

thanks for spoiling it.

please use spoiler tags next time you feel like sharing what's going to happen.

500px-Breathing_intensifies.jpg

... the doll combat is very confusing. Not sure how that one doll poked that other doll earlier in the chapter, nor if there is even relevance for that kind of attack.

It's almost here....when he temporaily regains control of the doll. :D

The part where the anime ended at is getting closer

Spoiler

which chapter is the one where they explain what happen to mahiru, aki, and kyouhei in the past

Chapter 31-33

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics