Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 51votes)

Bamora!

Alt Names: alt Ας πάμεalt Let's Go!alt Vamos Lá!
Author: Osada Yoshimi
Artist: Osada Yoshimi
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: At school, Kamazaki feels as though there is a circle drawn around her, a line that no one will cross. Part of it is because her face looks mean, part of it is because she's pretty socially awkward, and a large part of it is that she has earned a reputation for being really bad-tempered and violent to the people around her. However, this all changes in her second year of high school, when the cute, friendly, and popular Kume Asami crosses that invisible line and decides to be her friend. Kume introduces "Kama-chan" to friendship and to the 5-man football club that meets on the school roof. As Kama cautiously enters Kume's club, she may find herself able to grow past the bad expectations people have of her, and enter into a new, happier, high school life.
Go to Bamora! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

79 Comments

We finally get to see a match? WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!

This series gets better with each chapter.  You never know what's going to happen.

Kume is kind of a bitch sometimes

I thought this manga was dropped until today. Thanks for the update mane o/

Soccer is a contraction of Association Football and was the original term for the rule set used by the English upperclass to distinguish it from the Football rule set used at Rugby School (which American Gridiron is descended from). Neither rule set has greater claim to the term "Football" and the game with the truly greatest claim to the name is Mob Football.

It was not an upperclass term, and not even the contraction of Association Football (which was "assoc"), but was an university slang term mostly used amongst students (which are certainly part of the upper class, but not the same thing as the upper class) and was never used much outside of that area. The term only became used by a broad audience when the Americans started using "soccer" instead of "football" to differentiate better between football and American football.

As far as the "rights" to the name "football" goes, I'll just leave the remark that one game is played predominantly with the feet and the other one nearly exclusively with the hands. Don't really want to start a huge discussion about the topic, but to me, it is painfully obvious which sport has more right to the name.

And as I already said, they don't even play football/soccer, but futsal. Actually, so far, we have not even seen them play futsal either, even though they are supposed to be the futsal club. There has just been a few scenes of playing hold-up and a shooting practice. But I guess we can credit that to the small size of the club, which does not allow for actual games.

Soccer is a contraction of Association Football and was the original term for the rule set used by the English upperclass to distinguish it from the Football rule set used at Rugby School (which American Gridiron is descended from). Neither rule set has greater claim to the term "Football" and the game with the truly greatest claim to the name is Mob Football.

And the greatest irony in that story is that today soccer is played by everyone from million-dollar athletes to the poorest kids in the most isolated African hellholes, whereas rugby is mostly known for being played by Commonwealth upper-class preppies.

Every time they call football soccer, something inside me cringes. Damn them Murricans for calling Eggtoss American Football. And she's not even playing football/soccer, but futsal. Perhaps that part should be changed in the description.

Every time they call football soccer, something inside me cringes. Damn them Murricans for calling Eggtoss American Football. And she's not even playing football/soccer, but futsal. Perhaps that part should be changed in the description.

I must say that I like the protagonist. She's rather direct and does not play friends with people she actually dislikes. Of course she also has her bad traits and tends to be too aggressive, but if I had the choice between being around her or a non-confrontational conformist girl, I'd know which one I'd choose.

Spoiler

Yay, welcome to the club~

Damn, I misread the title and thought it was about Morrowind.

Spoiler

Started reading hoping it was gonna be Shoujo Ai... kept reading because it dosen't matter what it is, it's just so cute that i want to keep reading

I also thought that this was a yuri manga or a shoujo ai type (too bad). Kamazaki and Kume are cute toggether imo.

Lol that last page got me cracking up.

Change that to overtone and I'll read it.

Is it just me, or does this have a sort of lesbian undertone?

is it just me, or does this look familiarly like Hana Hook?

Kaixa-Rho, I used to do that too, so yeah. Kicked a lot of people because of that. So yeah, i can reason with her.

Gotta love how they act so young
It's beyond pure, and I think I should proudly call this moe if I had to call something moe at all
Atleast she's trying to change =3

Kama, you don't freaking go around KICKING PEOPLE and wonder why they don't like you. Seriously...

bewbs...

Spoiler

That was pretty good. Followed!
Football club?
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics