Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 336votes)

Owari no Seraph

Alt Names: alt 终结的炽天使alt 終わりのセラフalt Owari no Serafualt Seraph of the Endalt Seraph of the End: Kıyamet Meleğialt Seraph of the End: Serafin Dni Ostatnich (Polish)alt Seraph of the End: Vampire Reignalt اسرافیل پایانیalt سيراف النهاية: سيادة الرعب
Author: Kagami Takaya & Furuya Daisuke
Artist: Yamamoto Yamato
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in the near future, in a world where humans have to fend against vampires. Having lost everything during one such attack, Hyakuya Yuuichirou aims to join a specialized military squad for the sake of revenge, even as more unnatural things begin to occur...
Go to Owari no Seraph Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Poll]: Which girl would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapters 22 to 39 - Just go to readmanga.today New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Owari no Seraph Wiki New Window Reflectionz
  • 2 Replies

486 Comments

Ferid just wants to watch the world burn.
I didn't really understand what this page says. But Krul in a maid outfit is definitely a must-share picture.
Spoiler

Time to save the loli vampire.

Poor Krul... Poor Yuu... Poor everybody ;_; 

pssst hey fallen syndicate............highfive 

DEAR GOD. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!

I LOVE YOU,

EDIT:

Spoiler

(Description: "We only accept English on this field as of now!")
Why did someone still add a Turkish synopsis-_-..

Good thing I can read both English and Spanish.

Gracias Ryuusei + Usagi.

Same here!! And it's a really good Spanish, no grammar mistakes, that's nice. 

Good thing I can read both English and Spanish.

Gracias Ryuusei + Usagi.

Hmm, has the Vol. 6 Cover been used yet for the main picture? Because if not then I'd like to change the picture to that considering we are in Vol. 6.

Though the real reason is because Krul is hot.

this manga is so incredibly bad at maintaining continuity between chapters... it's like the mangaka writes the next chapter at the end of every month without really remembering or caring what happened at the end of the previous one.

but ... don't we all :)))

welp. its odd seeing chapters being posted here...

Cover 10!!

8mwvzIR.jpg

this manga is so incredibly bad at maintaining continuity between chapters... it's like the mangaka writes the next chapter at the end of every month without really remembering or caring what happened at the end of the previous one.

Wait, wait, wait! o_O

Spoiler

With all those humans and vampires (Kureto Hiragi is the worst) with their gambits, it's endearing to see that Yuichiro has a very simple yet solid moral compass: "The queen of the vampires saved Mika's life? Then she is good in my book".

¡Gracias a Ryuusei No Mafia Scanlations & Usagi No Fansub!

It seems we are nearing some kind of climax. Shinoa and company are going to rescue Guren, the two bromancers are going to save them, Guren is trying to lead the vampires to Shinjuku where the main Hiragi force awaits and Ferid is conspiring against the Loli Vampire Queen.

I hope Ferid's faction and the Hiragis bite the dust, really. If only Guren and Krul could work together...

Capitulo 37:

la ultima pagina con shinoa y yo como: y los otros ? donde carajos estan los otros ? *llora un mar de lagrimas*

Wow, Mika did spill the beans in chapter 37.

Spoiler

Suddenly, kneeling before the Loli Vampire Queen seems the better option.

Süper bir manga daha ne diyim :D I really love this manga <3

55014632.jpg

well it seems yuu and mika are buddies again after this chapter what left me on the question

vampire mika and yuu human are both traitors to the other races so.....a 3 faccion is coming lol

it that's the case it really fucking suck balls.

What pisses me the most is that (spoiler from the LN, though I didnt read it, can be found on the wiki):

Spoiler

Spoiler

it that's the case it really fucking suck balls.

Really? This coming from someone who has this manga as their profile picture?!

Funny thing is it's nothing like Blue Exorcist! 

I guess chapters after 21 were removed due to DMCA, and after chapter 29 it's pirated translation by viz anyway.

There are currently 34 chapters, can be found on KissManga or ɯɐpoʞɐɯı.

Or you can actually support the authors and subscribe to Viz Weekly Shonen Jump (it includes some monthly series like Owari), but who I'm kidding...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics