Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 336votes)

Owari no Seraph

Alt Names: alt 终结的炽天使alt 終わりのセラフalt Owari no Serafualt Seraph of the Endalt Seraph of the End: Kıyamet Meleğialt Seraph of the End: Serafin Dni Ostatnich (Polish)alt Seraph of the End: Vampire Reignalt اسرافیل پایانیalt سيراف النهاية: سيادة الرعب
Author: Kagami Takaya & Furuya Daisuke
Artist: Yamamoto Yamato
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in the near future, in a world where humans have to fend against vampires. Having lost everything during one such attack, Hyakuya Yuuichirou aims to join a specialized military squad for the sake of revenge, even as more unnatural things begin to occur...
Go to Owari no Seraph Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Poll]: Which girl would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapters 22 to 39 - Just go to readmanga.today New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Owari no Seraph Wiki New Window Reflectionz
  • 2 Replies

486 Comments

Alright. Not gonna lie Ferid, that was PRETTY f***ed up. But he did kinda make it up in the end, so we're all good.

And Ferid is as insufferable as always. Hate that guy, but he makes for a good villain.

On the other hand, almost no development in this last chapter. Sigh. The future one promises revelations about the experiments of the past, though.

UPDAAAAAAAATEEEEEE! Thanks a ton!!

To the admins.... i would like to read and keep up with manga but chapters 23-41...... are not in american ...... please address this issue

Um, mate, due to reasons, the chapters you mentioned(except for 41) are not here. But it's still there in most sites, so you should check those.

To the admins.... i would like to read and keep up with manga but chapters 23-41...... are not in american ...... please address this issue

we need 24-40 in american ....... why has this not been addressed ?

I'm confused...

Yu and Mika are both where Ferid landed according to the chapter before, which is with their squad. Then in this chapter they're completely absent. Like not shown AT ALL.

I guess the premise is that they'll suddenly appear next chapter by doing a dual attack on Ferid? But they were both next to Kimizuki and it's just so weird seeing a full chapter of everyone BUT Yu/Mika sharing their thoughts.

Maybe this is some sort of hallucination everyone but Yu/Mika are under? It'd make more sense that way as we'd seen Mitsuba get 'cut' but with no external wound.

And we know Mika is pretty immune to those hallucinatory effects, Yu as well probably due to his demonic nature now.

only 20 pages and the panels have Bleach level of text for ch45.......wth i want more

Oops.

A double page, again. Reuploading it.

Cover 11!!

51UIzVKFOML.jpg

On a different note, most of Yuuichirou's power-up struggles at the beginning could have been avoided if Glen hadn't essentially made him twiddle his thumbs for four years.

LOL fair point xD

I've never understood why we never use the cover for the volume the translations are at. On a different note, most of Yuuichirou's power-up struggles at the beginning could have been avoided if Glen hadn't essentially made him twiddle his thumbs for four years.

But but, this is the latest volume.. And we're up to date with the monthly raws.

I've never understood why we never use the cover for the volume the translations are at. On a different note, most of Yuuichirou's power-up struggles at the beginning could have been avoided if Glen hadn't essentially made him twiddle his thumbs for four years.
This is like the end result of Noblesse

Doctor Krul is nice too.

That aside, these fights seem very stalemate. The vampires won't kill them and the rebel group won't power up. If only we could skip the useless suffering battles and move the plot forward.

i really hate that whole: villains are on a whole different level than us! Why don't keep them in an equilibrium of power? That way the struggle is more believable without needing to pull out of the ass handwaved power-ups.

@ruka

Finally, got my chance to work on Owari no seraph~! GGOODDDD, did you know the only reason I joined scanlation was to PR that bloody manga! after 3 bloody years and working on at least 100 chapters, I finally PRed it....FTW....

Operation: "Rescue the loli in distress" begins.

I think Ferid is just bored as fucked and want to watch the whole world burns ....

I also think that the way this story is going is pretty nice , an alliance of a small number of humans and Vampires versus the whole world are just what needed to have a equilibrium of coexisting of both race in the end .

Thanks for the update!!

Spoiler

Shinoa is the one who carries this series, lol.

Am I the only one tired about the double standard of this series? They say the humans are the most dangerous... because we are ambitious. But the vampires, with all their political games, show ambition too. They do care about getting power and keeping their livestock. That can be seen as ambition (and don't get me started on the demons).

It's coming across as jarring whenever it's brought up.

Yeah, you are right. But one thing is having "ambition" and other is "building doomsday weapons that anger god and the angels, and doing it not only once, but twice, because it worked so well (sarcasm) the first time". The former the vampires may understand; the later terrifies them.

Let's not forget that, for all the vampire dystopia, vampires were very content with living in the shadows and didn't step up to take over the world until humans almost destroyed it. So that means they are a society that is used to keeping ambition in check for the benefit of all (keeping the Masquerade for centuries is no small feat when you are as absurdly powerful as the nobles are).

Ferid, however, seems to have been "infected" by the human idea of ambition, one that can put the whole system at risk in the name of personal gain.

Am I the only one tired about the double standard of this series? They say the humans are the most dangerous... because we are ambitious. But the vampires, with all their political games, show ambition too. They do care about getting power and keeping their livestock. That can be seen as ambition (and don't get me started on the demons).

It's coming across as jarring whenever it's brought up.

Spoiler

Ferid just wants to watch the world burn.

Who knows? Being the head of the Japanese vampires is nice, but being the head of every vampire in the world is nicer. If that means causing more death and chaos, it's an acceptable price, isn't it?

I think his visit is going to be very useful. Deciding to rescue the Loli Vampire Queen (good choice!) is good, but if they don't know where she is, it would be useless. Only Ferid can give them that information.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics