Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 94votes)

Bullet Armors

Alt Names: alt BULLET ARMORS子彈裝甲alt 불렛 아머즈alt BULLET ARMORS
Author: Moricha
Artist: Moricha
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureMecha MechaSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In this world there are mysterious machines known as TREMORS. The reason they came and who built them are still unknown.The most mysterious part of the tremors, however, would be their ability to continuously EVOLVE.
And in this world a boy is on a journey looking for his missing father.
Go to Bullet Armors Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 11 Replies

118 Comments

I like it. I like it a lot.

Now THAT was how a shounen series does it.

Spoiler

Man, this whole series so far is just fantastic classic-style shounen, from the cheerful and determined protagonist to the classic powerful villain/rival who has the other arm to match his. If anything, the dark twists and demonstrations that every side has good and bad people just serve to make the purity of the protag all the more exciting to see.

The art is perfectly fitting, the actions scenes are remarkably well-choreographed, and the characters are simple but very well-handled. If this goes on, it could become one of the better shounen in recent years. I know for sure this is on my "would buy if serialized" list.

You forgot the "mysterious father" cliche, and it seems he has a crucial part in all of this Tremor/Breeder thing...

Oh lol, this is exactly like the first chapters of RAVE all over again. Why did i notice just now?

This is how cliches are done right!

Oh this is so clishe. So, so clishe. But I like it so much right now. Because it's doing the clishe so well!

Now THAT was how a shounen series does it.

Spoiler

Man, this whole series so far is just fantastic classic-style shounen, from the cheerful and determined protagonist to the classic powerful villain/rival who has the other arm to match his. If anything, the dark twists and demonstrations that every side has good and bad people just serve to make the purity of the protag all the more exciting to see.

The art is perfectly fitting, the actions scenes are remarkably well-choreographed, and the characters are simple but very well-handled. If this goes on, it could become one of the better shounen in recent years. I know for sure this is on my "would buy if serialized" list.

cue for ron burgundy's that escalated quickly

What's this? His "Pimp slap of god" form? I want to see it in action.

Bwah, Bullet can even fly, All is in the wrist !!

(a gauntlet won't help you to punch harder, it will just harden your fist, so I think it's better to left things as they are)

I think this entire manga is "all in the wrist".

No, clearly she is a special Tremor. You can't compare her to any of the Tremors we've seen so far. It's a manga, that's basically how it always goes.

But hey, I didn't see that one coming! What a tweest indeed...

oh. A twist... WHAT A TWIST

My nipples are ready for the next chapter

well I certainly did not expect that.

What a twist! Shyamalan.jpg

Exactly what i thought.

What a twist! Shyamalan.jpg

I honestly did not see that coming. I figured she had a strong breeder power, like they could use her to control all tremors or something.

That was fairly effective plot twist/reveal there...

i found it kinda rude to 

Spoiler

Spoiler

i found it kinda rude to 

Spoiler

Spoiler

i found it kinda rude to 

Spoiler

Woohoo, its always a good day to see an update of this on my list.

Thanks a million, Dark Murmur and Sense-Scans, for bringing this to us.

There's something I don't get about mangas like this.
So, Rez tells him that he needs to get stronger, 10 years passed, he loses to the first decent enemy he fights and gets called a weakling...did he think Rez was joking when he said for him to get stronger? Or did the idea of training never crossed his mind?

And no, I didn't expect him to be OP right at the start, but at least be capable of defending himself against people of his own age.

Yeah, go ahead and compare a young boy who just started out to some dude who's been out there fighting and killing people for who knows how long.

Ion had no sparring partners, no teachers, no training. It's a miracle he can throw a decent punch. Not only that, Einbloch only won out in the end after a struggle, it wasn't a clean win, and this is considering he had projectiles and multiple limbs in his favor.

In the end, self-training isn't as effective as experience, having a master, etc.

This is back? Today is good day.

There's something I don't get about mangas like this.
So, Rez tells him that he needs to get stronger, 10 years passed, he loses to the first decent enemy he fights and gets called a weakling...did he think Rez was joking when he said for him to get stronger? Or did the idea of training never crossed his mind?

And no, I didn't expect him to be OP right at the start, but at least be capable of defending himself against people of his own age.

Thanks for the new chapter!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics