Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.98 - 109votes)

Shin Sekai Yori

Alt Names: alt From the New Worldalt Shinsekai Yorialt 新世界より
Author: Kishi Yuusuke
Artist: Oikawa Tooru
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is set in Japan a millennium from now. Five children — the protagonist Saki, Satoru, Maria, Mamoru, and Shun — have been born and raised in a tranquil town that can be described as a utopia, overflowing with water and green foilage. The world is ruled by people who have the "cursed power" or the "gods' power" of telekinesis.

After a certain incident, Saki and the others come to realize the true nature of their world. Before long, they learn everything, including the bloody history that brought humanity to this state. The five throw themselves into life-threatening adventure and fighting to protect friends and a world on the brink of collapse.
Go to Shin Sekai Yori Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I need help from readers who understand Shin Sekai Yori well. New Window nes370
  • 0 Replies
Topic (Fiends) Argh! I hate finding stupidly easily fixes to major plot points. New Window kishind
  • 4 Replies

136 Comments

Similar events, totally different angle from the story side. Instead of meeting the minoshiro, they just end up like that (ch 4).
The reason it doesn't happen in the anime was that. Followed. More interested in the story than anything though.
Read one chapter... decided to stay with the anime.
i was thinking of giving a try to this but..... yuri? Bah, nevermind. >_>
i like this better than the animu.. :U
Dafuq did i just read @_@
wtf!?
... I think i lost all my senses in chapter 4. I hope to see more of THAT.
....Wait.....huh? So mindfucked right now....(ch.4)
I NEED TO KNOW... chapter 4, does it happen in the anime? If so, I know which anime I will follow this season
the design looks much more sexy ^^
Wow...so much difference compared to the anime.

In the Anime the all look Loli and Shota and in this they are Pre-teens or 13+ year olds...plus there's ecchi

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics