Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 81votes)

Akuma ga Kitarite

Alt Names: alt When the Devil Falls in Lovealt 悪魔が来たりしてalt عندما يقع الشيطان في الحب
Author: Shiiba Nana
Artist: Shiiba Nana
Genres: Comedy ComedyOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ruiji is secretly in love with Wakatsuki. But how can he declare his love when this one is frightened to death every time she meets his eyes?

Sequel Series:

> Kimi ni Koishitei desu ka.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kimi-ni-koishitei-desu-ka-r8610 )
Go to Akuma ga Kitarite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

Very cute
inorigh?
Not as strong as Oga, almost as love-struck as Ryuuji. Better personality than Oga, not as talented as Ryuuji. Not sure where to put this guy. He's like a weird middle ground. It works, though.
Love it when males are the main characters in shoujo manga
The MC Ruiji reminded me of two other MC's from Beelzebub and Toradora.
His features kinda reminded me of Oga Tatsumi and his personality kinda reminded me of Ryuuji Takasu. To begin with the three of them share the the feature of having "scary eyes". Both Oga and Ruiji are delinquents and are 'strong'. However Ruiji is passionate about love just like Ryuuji.
I normally don't like Shoujo, but this one seems really interesting.
Cutest. Oneshot. Ever!!! NNNNNNNNNNNGH

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics