Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 61votes)

Dousei Recipe

Alt Names: alt 同居大萌想alt 同棲レシピ
Author: Oshima Towa
Artist: Oshima Towa
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It tells the story of a couple, both very innocent and in love with each other, who are now living together! Takeshi is a pure-hearted college student who is enticed by his girlfriend that has run away to live with him. Temptations ensue.
Go to Dousei Recipe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

97 Comments

Weeeeelllll seeing Oshima towa's nature... that's probably obvious... but I'd rather see Takeshi flip.

I dunno, maybe I just want to see the "antagonists" suffer.

I give this chapter the tag "obvious"

welp, things are wrapping up

Maybe "abrupt" was a bad choice of phrasing. How about "Unsatisfying".
The bathos in development turned the tables in terms of genres and atmosphere for no good reason, so one can assume this is geared towards a generic ending.
We'll have to see, though. 

And now Dousei Recipe has completely turned into a Shoujo Manga by subverting the Rescue the Princess trope.
Why, manga. Why this needlessly convoluted melodrama that did not even need to happen? Why now is Takeshi the princess whom needs to be saved?? Why must you use Idiot Plot? WHY!?

Spoiler

I can smell a big-fat melodramatic ending coming; an incredibly sad attempt to wrap up this manga as climatically and quickly as possible. If this isn't getting butchered, it should be with these sort of detrimental twists and turns.
Count on my word...This thing is ending, and abruptly. There's no other reason for it to go through so much plot holes, stupidity and sudden shift in mood.

It ends at volume 8 so no abrupt ending.

Give it a bad ending please.

And now Dousei Recipe has completely turned into a Shoujo Manga by subverting the Rescue the Princess trope.
Why, manga. Why this needlessly convoluted melodrama that did not even need to happen? Why now is Takeshi the princess whom needs to be saved?? Why must you use Idiot Plot? WHY!?

Spoiler

I can smell a big-fat melodramatic ending coming; an incredibly sad attempt to wrap up this manga as climatically and quickly as possible. If this isn't getting butchered, it should be with these sort of detrimental twists and turns.
Count on my word...This thing is ending, and abruptly. There's no other reason for it to go through so much plot holes, stupidity and sudden shift in mood.

Well this ch just shows ntr is outta da window

NTR was never in the picture with this series LMAO what the fuck is wrong with you people

are you guys actually retarded

Well this ch just shows ntr is outta da window

sigh... this series was all fluffy and light in the beginning, now it's just all super dark, ntrish, and super drama... where did my innocent love go?

just got to chapter 32... i just really lost a lot of respect for that guy...

and i'm all caught up. geez this manga... what was the name of that other one? Toshio no Hito? That's what this is starting to remind me of. jesus...

Ugh.
Soon we'll find out that Takeshi's father is actually a satanist, seeking to sell his son's first-born to Satan in exchange for his immense wealth and fortune to excuse the reason for his incredible obsessive mentality over his family.

Spoiler

I think Take-chan has a homosexual crush on her.

Seo Kouji must have been taking notes from this author or is ditching your boyfriend/girlfriend (because of the dumbest reasons I ever have the misfortune to lay my eyes across) a thing in romance mangas now?

Spoiler

This is either the ultimate misunderstanding yet in this show, which says A LOT, or it's the biggest bullshit conceived by the author.
I'm saying bullshit because this whole pseudo-robotic, wooden-accent speech Takeshi gave to explain his abrupt disappearance "Because doctor".
The fact that he didn't even sent a slimy text message to end the relationship, but did it via proxy, shows that it's either a bullshit cover-story made by her own father; or that it's a sign they will eventually get back together (because officially it was not agreed by both parties directly); OR, it's just really, really full of illogical bullcrap contrived just to push some drama into the manga.

I took it a tad too far with my previous comment about how much this show abuses the 'ol misunderstanding' trope, but this is just too much.
Hopefully the manga will balance out a tad with some actual character development |: Those guys went through way too much to stay the way they are: naive and stupid.

P.S: Cerebus Syndrome.
In this point, it's like the natural course of evolution for shows like this.

such misunderstanding

*looks at watch* well, more filler chapters boys.

They must have brought in a new editor from the shoujo department... or maybe they brought in Seo Kouji as a "mentor".

...eventhough I read his works (cuz I hate not read a manga through the end), I hate Seo's story-plot with every fiber in my being

now i realy want the reason how hes forcing him to become a doctor, would be kinda boring if its just because he will ruin his brother if he dont

Spoiler

It went from a cute couple's everyday life to downright depressing drama.  I wonder what the sudden cause of shift in story telling was caused by?

They must have brought in a new editor from the shoujo department... or maybe they brought in Seo Kouji as a "mentor".

i bet her father just made that up.

He probably wouldn't picture Takeshi as having dull and lifeless eyes.

i bet her father just made that up.

It went from a cute couple's everyday life to downright depressing drama.  I wonder what the sudden cause of shift in story telling was caused by?

now i realy want the reason how hes forcing him to become a doctor, would be kinda boring if its just because he will ruin his brother if he dont

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics