Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 230votes)

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue-

Alt Names: alt やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている -妄言錄-alt My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expectedalt Sudah Kuduga, Kisah Komedi Romantis Remajaku Memang Salah Kaprah -Monolog-alt Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatte Iru. - Mougenrokualt 我的青春恋爱物语果然有问题 -妄言录-alt 我的青春戀愛物語果然有問題 -妄言錄-
Author: Watari Wataru
Artist: Kazuki Reichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hikigaya Hachiman, a boy with a distorted personality, is brought to the "Service Club", owned by a beautiful and harsh girl named Yukinoshita Yukino, by his academic advisor. Hilarity ensues as the isolated boy, through his many mistakes, begins to reshape himself and those around him.

Related @Comic Version (Closer to the original LN):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/yahari-ore-no-seishun-love-come-wa-machigatteiru-comic-r13974
Go to Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 23 Replies

387 Comments

Can't wait to see what hachiman has in store for the test of courage, what does he have planned?

Kids will never desist from something until they feel it first hand. By utilising the chill of Test o Courage eerie atmosphere. Details you can read it by urself I think...

I'm sorry, but I have to do this:

Spoiler

Can't wait to see what hachiman has in store for the test of courage, what does he have planned?

Rumi, best waifu :D.

Impossible, since she's not a robot or alien!

I think we're ready for that shounen-ai tag, now. 

Seriously, Hachiman has it bad for Totsuka. 

Rumi, best waifu :D.

How can Komachi be so damn adorable... It's like some sort of crime.

Don't you mean justice?

Spoiler

How can Komachi be so damn adorable... It's like some sort of crime.

hows this franchise even less imaginative than OreImo across a million different forms of media L M A O what a fucking joke

Well, they introduce is as about a loner's story, but to what end ? i guess its getting stale

hows this franchise even less imaginative than OreImo across a million different forms of media L M A O what a fucking joke

This is an anime adaptation. If you want an LN adaptation, this is what you should read: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/yahari-ore-no-seishun-love-come-wa-machigatteiru-comic-r13974
(IMHO, a worse art style yet better storytelling)

Didn't Kyakka give up on that project after Yen Press or something? I remember that he wrote about dropping the manga and the LN, but then decided to pick up the LN again. I didn't hear anything about the manga after that.

I see, the mangaka just outright copied the anime adaptation which was just butchering everything from the original material. Seriously, the anime cut the part where 8man had his birthday (conversation) and they cut it here too?

Solid 10/10!

This is an anime adaptation. If you want an LN adaptation, this is what you should read: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/yahari-ore-no-seishun-love-come-wa-machigatteiru-comic-r13974
(IMHO, a worse art style yet better storytelling)

I see, the mangaka just outright copied the anime adaptation which was just butchering everything from the original material. Seriously, the anime cut the part where 8man had his birthday (conversation) and they cut it here too?

Solid 10/10!

Everyone needs a Yui just to put her in the nightstand. Adorable little thing.

Ahaha Yukino is dropping hints everywhere! (and ofc he does not realize)

Could someone tell me if this is "the" official manga of the serie? When it comes to LN i never understand their adaptations.

NVM, got it.

Some not very important things that I thought after reading this chapter:

• That dog is adorable
  • Yukino really looks very good with those twintails
  • Apocalypse Zero? What a random reference, I wonder if that manga was more popular than Guyver, which also would have fitted that armor reference in this chapter or than Shigurui from the same author of Apocalypse Zero. 
  • I really like Yuigahama, given how most stories are, there are like 0.1% possibilities of them ending together but I will still have some hope

Thanks for this new chapter.

Spoiler

Exactly the same thing!

Twintails is love, twintails is life.

I used to hate twintails, preferring hair to just naturally hang down. I don't know why but over the past six months they've become incredibly endearing to me, and now seeing her with them was so great. She's so freaking adorable with them.

Bah, I prefer the nee-san's hairstyle. Of course, I also like the long, straight, dull crimson hair my friend has. Really, it depends on the woman. Some can pull off twin tails, some can't. I think pretty much all styles women wear are beautiful, just like them. Though I will admit that some styles are out there, and others are WAY out there.

In the end, I love redheads. Probably part of the reason I like Yui, because her hair can be considered a shade of red, and she's not a snarky, self-centered narcissist with an ego almost as huge as Jupiter.

Has Hachiman's first year in high school ever been touched on in the LN.. That missing period is what irks me when trying to support the Yui ship, what exactly made Yui wait over a year for her to even approach 8man

Evil has finally descended.

This scene always gets to me. Hachiman's first misunderstanding with Yui is a trainwreck of feels.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics