Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 230votes)

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue-

Alt Names: alt やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている -妄言錄-alt My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expectedalt Sudah Kuduga, Kisah Komedi Romantis Remajaku Memang Salah Kaprah -Monolog-alt Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatte Iru. - Mougenrokualt 我的青春恋爱物语果然有问题 -妄言录-alt 我的青春戀愛物語果然有問題 -妄言錄-
Author: Watari Wataru
Artist: Kazuki Reichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hikigaya Hachiman, a boy with a distorted personality, is brought to the "Service Club", owned by a beautiful and harsh girl named Yukinoshita Yukino, by his academic advisor. Hilarity ensues as the isolated boy, through his many mistakes, begins to reshape himself and those around him.

Related @Comic Version (Closer to the original LN):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/yahari-ore-no-seishun-love-come-wa-machigatteiru-comic-r13974
Go to Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 23 Replies

387 Comments

by all means it need a 'psychology' tag, its kinda confusing in certain way
I hope this doesnt turn into one of those " being forced to change " manga where the main character gets bullied by the love interest/third party till he magically falls in love and gets better.

If he wins the contest i will be pleasently surprised. If not i will keep try to keep optimistic and see where it goes.
It's pretty interesting. The MC seems pretty down-to-earth? Not the wishy washy you usually read about.
Hoping to see some more.
@jaxkels There is a romance tag over there so I think your hopes will go down. But the harem is probably a no-no.

The LNs are translated? I didn't found anything in baka-tsuki and I don't really know the world of LNs that much to know of more translations groups.
Wishful: I hope that there would be no romance between him and that girl. Any other girl would be fine. Also, no harem.

Their interaction is good as it is. They're standing on somewhat equal grounds, like Momiji and Ichiko in Binbougamiga.
Oh! I was hoping this would get a manga adaptation. Didn't expect a group to work on it, though.

Awesome.
o.O... The MC is just like me.. except for a few things of course.
@Cyd: Dude, they announced that on page 5 of the manga. Its not really a surprise.
So let me summarize the description, see if I understand it properly: Angry kid with messed-up personality given opportunity most men would die to have. Proceeds to be angsty, ends up making all the people around him twisted and unhappy too. Gets the girl. The end.
One of the saddest moments in my life is when I see a nice looking manga on here... Just to find out that there are no chapters uploaded ; ; /followed nonetheless
By the name, i guess it would be something like... comedy, romance, ecchi, harem... the usual, guys. The usual.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics