Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 230votes)

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue-

Alt Names: alt やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている -妄言錄-alt My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expectedalt Sudah Kuduga, Kisah Komedi Romantis Remajaku Memang Salah Kaprah -Monolog-alt Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatte Iru. - Mougenrokualt 我的青春恋爱物语果然有问题 -妄言录-alt 我的青春戀愛物語果然有問題 -妄言錄-
Author: Watari Wataru
Artist: Kazuki Reichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hikigaya Hachiman, a boy with a distorted personality, is brought to the "Service Club", owned by a beautiful and harsh girl named Yukinoshita Yukino, by his academic advisor. Hilarity ensues as the isolated boy, through his many mistakes, begins to reshape himself and those around him.

Related @Comic Version (Closer to the original LN):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/yahari-ore-no-seishun-love-come-wa-machigatteiru-comic-r13974
Go to Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 23 Replies

387 Comments

had high hopes but chapter 2 trainwreck ;_;
the mc is awesome but i hate the females
Very good....interesting, so far. Thanks a lot Viscoun and Quantum Scans!!
@KillerLolipop *ahem* Reality Check 101
i can feel the loneliness
*talk
@Nero

I don't think so? Yuigahama thought Hachiman was weird/couldn't took from class. On a different note why does Yuigahama look similar to the girl seen in chapters 1 (middle school girl that wanted to stay friends/gave Hachiman a weird look when he agreed about the weather) and 2 (girl that Hachiman talked to a bit in middle school)? Are they one and the same?
Tsundere doesn't exist in real world.

Common sense spotted. approved.
I love eet!
So in the end, the guy she liked was MC?
The art and the approach. I like it. It's not exactly romance but I feel all doki-doki for some reason.
This is good. It is different to the other stuff I am reading and it kind of hits a nail on the head. Although I can't say that the points of view are new to me but, it is enjoyable reading about them in a different way. As much as I kind of wanted to slap the main characters at the start I like the flaws in them, I also like how the characters opened up in the second chapter making them more realistic.
@Neko-sama
Probably because it's not originally a manga. It's based off a light novel (though not all light novels are unique either). Most series with long titles like that are lol.
So true MC, So true. Love Comedy does not happen in Real Life and Tsunderes don't exist.
Destroying dreams 101.
714 Follows in less then an hour?
"Tsunderes don't exist in real life"
YOU ARE CRUSHING EVERYONE'S DREAMS MC
i kinda like it, its different from other manga's out there today.
what to say...its not one of those mass produced with same plots
If a teacher hit me like that id smashed their fucking face into a wall thats just me though but Big tits is better then the flat chested bitch girl.
@Feezy: I think that the 'new chapter' appear when someone start uploading, then midway through the server realize 'shit it's not fully uploaded yet' and take it down .- .
Then once it's fully uploaded it pop back up again.
was reading ch.2, then it disappeared!?
"As expected, because there are two breast, they should change the name from the singular "bust" to the plural "busts"

The MC is on to something Posted Image
I don have nothing to do with him , i wouldn't let two bitches tell me what to do and treat me like that,teachers aren't there to talk about and change the way the students live, that's the parents work. --'
@rh75 i hope he wins too , but the reason i want it is because the way the teacher and the "perfect" girl treat him like: "i'm better than you,you' re worthless and I can talk about your problems like i don have any, but don even think saying something about my life"
What I suspect will happen is that Hachiman will actually make friends with the people he helps. First goal of making friends: cleared. We can already see that Yukino is farked up; there is something in her past that caused her to be this way. As for Hachiman, it is a matter of people shunning him, more than himself creating this allegedly negative character/personality that contributed to his overall pessimistic cynical view of life. Anyway, Hachiman clears Yukino's problem. Hachiman wins. Yukino has to do whatever Hachiman wants.... be his girlfriend. Girlfriend quest: cleared.

Overall, I hope he does lighten up and changes his views a bit, but not too much. Otherwise, the dead fish eyes will disappear!
@ rh75

I agree. I hope Hachiman wins too ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics