Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 230votes)

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue-

Alt Names: alt やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている -妄言錄-alt My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expectedalt Sudah Kuduga, Kisah Komedi Romantis Remajaku Memang Salah Kaprah -Monolog-alt Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatte Iru. - Mougenrokualt 我的青春恋爱物语果然有问题 -妄言录-alt 我的青春戀愛物語果然有問題 -妄言錄-
Author: Watari Wataru
Artist: Kazuki Reichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hikigaya Hachiman, a boy with a distorted personality, is brought to the "Service Club", owned by a beautiful and harsh girl named Yukinoshita Yukino, by his academic advisor. Hilarity ensues as the isolated boy, through his many mistakes, begins to reshape himself and those around him.

Related @Comic Version (Closer to the original LN):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/yahari-ore-no-seishun-love-come-wa-machigatteiru-comic-r13974
Go to Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 23 Replies

387 Comments

1337 followers! :0
@Glave don't worry about it, to be honest, they're pretty interesting if they don't get too heated xD i love being the spectator, i know how you feel.
@!>viscoun<!
i don't know if i describe fully, i had to read the Ice Cream Theory more than thrice, it disarranged my brain's neuron connection (-.-'). and sorry for urging readers to debates(hang head in shame) but i can't help my self to read those long text, it seems the writer put so much effort on it, and i find it interesting when people turn philosopher mode lol.

anyways, thanks for your hardwork! (bowed head crashing the keyboard)
@Glave thanks for the quick shortening of that wall of text... it's my belief that manga reader sites are not places to conduct internet debates, even if it is a comment section.

and as for the next chapter, the raws aren't out yet, so you should just look at something else first.
@cronoschild aka Ice Cream Guy

your message is that two timing was not the right thing to do + don't frowned over what you couldn't get and be grateful for what you have + disloyalty in relationship could bring a bad consequences. just that is enough to be wrote, but for the life of a philosopher, you just had to type the whole Ice Cream Analogy which conclude a long text of absurdness that would make Nishio Ishin sensei-puke blood from his eyes.

well, i love to read the manga but since there's no update came, i hope you guys would continue debates in a more sensible wording, because it will entertain me. please despise me for this selfish reason of mine. =P
i don't hate it but now i feel like suicide
I just love internet debates
But what if, after tasting two free samples, you realize that you enjoy both falvours, but you would get bored of the one you enjoy non-negligibly the most earlier?
I'm just going to ignore the walls of text in the arguing below (with the exception of the ice cream analogy) and say that this is off to a surprisingly normal and not-at-all-depressing start.

Ice cream guy (that is how I know you now):
I cannot believe the complexity of your dissertation on ice cream and relationships. No, seriously, da hell? That was ridiculously complicated. Why not just compare marriage and freedom to either buying or renting a car? You rent it for a few pleasure cruises, and decide whether or not to buy it for permanent ownership. There's dating and marriage right there for you. And for the whores and pimps part, its just whether you bought that hideous leather interior that only looks attractive at first, or a reasonable, sensible interior.
In all seriousness, how did you even think that whole analogy up? That's ridiculous.
Your comparison between marriage and freedom of choice is easy to sort out. Imagine this: Here comes the ice cream truck and they have a huge assortment of ice cream, all 1 dollar each. And that do you know...you only have 1 dollar. You are between strawberry and chocolate, but you want both and you know that if you choose one, you will end up wondering if the other one would have been better and you will not fully enjoy your ice cream (having too many relationships could ruin the experience and asking yourself "what if", will make you miserable). If you choose both, you will end up with a debt for one of them and you will get problems for sure (in relationships, time is the money, if you spent a lot in the lover...your wife will be mad and vice versa). If you can taste your ice cream before you pay it...why bothering if you can have free samples any time anywhere? (having sex and living together with no compromise, many times will lead to unstable relationships). If you pay for a flavour that suits you, and if you savour it and enjoy it fully, and if you make it your own, you wont get disappointed (you should appreciate the efforts and the fact that your partner chose you to be his/her other half). And if you get bored, you can always top it with syrup, whipped cream or sprinkle it with nuts or candy (if you going to try it, be sure to cover the bead with towels since it can get pretty damn messy). And never, never be ashamed of your choice (unless the ingredients are crappy or unhealthy like hoes and pimping).
"Didn't Fullmetal alchemist tell them that there is no such a thing as freedom that doesn't come with an equality of unfreedom?"

What is this nonsense? Equating freedom with "unfreedom" is absurd. Perhaps the idea you're trying to express is that acting with disregard for consequences limits your options in the future. Fine, I agree with that, but it has nothing to do with anything in Fullmetal Alchemist. Equivalent exchange is a completely unrelated concept from your vaguely Orwellian comment, with its implications that freedom is slavery. And what does any of that have to do with opportunity cost, which you mentioned later? It seems like you're trying way too hard to be philosophical, but just ended up with a steaming, smelly pile of sophistry instead.
Main couples with identical personalities are always interesting.

But why is this supposed to be depressing?
"No friends, thus no girlfriends", what does this line tell us? Is it about that western hype again to get a lover in school and sleep around? Why are the Japanese people so keen on having "sexual freedom" while they are young?Didn't Fullmetal alchemist tell them that there is no such a thing as freedom that doesn't come with an equality of unfreedom?

If you don't care who and why while having relationships, you'll lose a lifetimes happiness in a bound-relationship(i.e. a relationship that really starts after being married) because everytime after the first/past relationship you'll automatically compare them in your brain and will get unhappy if somethings off(It's like the childrens pureness, they'll be happy each time they get something new, but will lose interest if you always give them the same things that they can compare with each other),
but in contrast, if you choose to have a lifetimes happiness you'll lose the variability of "choices" you could have had.

Every choice is also a loss of other choices(like playing a visual novel), so people should be careful about what they think and write,that's the reason this manga exists,because someone noticed this choices and made an intelligent story from it.
Hope to read more soon : D
I look the attitude of the 2 main characters. Still kinds of wish I had a girlfriend like yukino
I feel like my intelligence went up a few points, yet I feel so depressed despite of it.
my first impression from this manga " what are these people talking about ? "
Badass? I think that it's a little exaggerated when we just have seen 2 chapters, however it's a good, honest and cool MC .
BTW, it's confirmed that anime will be release on april of the next year
http://seventhstyle.com/2012/11/17/my-romantic-comedy-debuts-april-2013/
You never know how the manga will turn out. A lot of mangas are a lot different from the LN/anime/whatever they are based on.

So far, I'm liking this. I think the MC is pretty badass in its own way, he may be a depressing guy but the way he helped that girl made him look cool as f**k. At least he's not your typical stupid guy.

Hikki is short for Hikkimori meaning shut in

It isn't Hikkimori, It's Hikikomori.
This series is depressing as fuck, if anything it only gets worse, and I like it, the fact that it will get an anime makes it glorious, Japan reaction to it would be excellent, also that LN about the guy who wants to be normal instead of an otaku? Is 10 times more rage inducing that this one and will get an anime too, glorious Japan, reaching an Era of depressive and rage inducing anime, glorious!
@askara no, hikki means "little ki" which comes from the "ki" in hachiman's surname, hi-ki-gaya
@Sou Zerobrs

Hikki is short for Hikkimori meaning shut in
this manga is great, the 2 dull leads really embody my thoughts when i was in highschool and overthought everything. i formed reasons upon reasons and judgements upon judgements to explain everything, i think the mangaka did a good job showing the insecurities and self justifications high schoolers, and people stuck in high school give themselves
A good harem that can go with the hermit route and still be good. Nice.
Meh I ended up spamming.
So here's a comment I saw in MU.
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics