Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 230votes)

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue-

Alt Names: alt やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている -妄言錄-alt My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expectedalt Sudah Kuduga, Kisah Komedi Romantis Remajaku Memang Salah Kaprah -Monolog-alt Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatte Iru. - Mougenrokualt 我的青春恋爱物语果然有问题 -妄言录-alt 我的青春戀愛物語果然有問題 -妄言錄-
Author: Watari Wataru
Artist: Kazuki Reichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hikigaya Hachiman, a boy with a distorted personality, is brought to the "Service Club", owned by a beautiful and harsh girl named Yukinoshita Yukino, by his academic advisor. Hilarity ensues as the isolated boy, through his many mistakes, begins to reshape himself and those around him.

Related @Comic Version (Closer to the original LN):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/yahari-ore-no-seishun-love-come-wa-machigatteiru-comic-r13974
Go to Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 23 Replies

387 Comments

God that was so savage. I love it. 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

He's a little more meek than you'd expect. For someone so cynical, you'd think the protagonist would be a little more straight forward in his denouncement of social norms. When confronted he just makes excuses for being loser instead of owning up to it and rejecting societal expectations.

To me, it seems like that's kind of the point. He doesn't really believe it, he's just trying to come up with excuses to justify hiding from society and avoid getting hurt.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

He's a little more meek than you'd expect. For someone so cynical, you'd think the protagonist would be a little more straight forward in his denouncement of social norms. When confronted he just makes excuses for being loser instead of owning up to it and rejecting societal expectations.

2nd season > 1st season

Dat Season 2 Episode 8...All of the feels

Onemanga?

Ah, memories. I remember reading Love Hina there. Back when my Internet is so slow it took ages just to load a page.

Onemanga?

In was a big page for reading mangos online, got into trouble for licencing stuff and had to stop hosting mangos.

Shame, it was a damn fine page.

I remember this... It was a hella long time ago back when onemanga was still a thing I believe. Then i watched the anime and i was told i was better  off not watching the second season. The memories...

Make your own opinions bruh

I remember this... It was a hella long time ago back when onemanga was still a thing I believe. Then i watched the anime and i was told i was better  off not watching the second season. The memories...

Onemanga?

2nd season > 1st season

She's trying to make life harder for her sister by playing the antagonist in order to force her sister to grow/change. 

yes, but still  ...

Shes a bitch

in other things, 

Yuigihama is worst girl

well I prefer the trap (and probably HIkki too hahaha), then Irohassu (they really are a good match, really want to see her in the manga) ... and between Yui and Yukino, I go for Yui, yukino is too much high maintenance, and well bewbton xD

Shut up, Yuki.

Dogs are awesome!

What's the deal with her sister? It's been so long, I'm forgetting things.

She's trying to make life harder for her sister by playing the antagonist in order to force her sister to grow/change. 

Shes a bitch

no, in this case, hachiman might realize. it's just he never get his hopes up, thanks to the old trauma it seems. even if the flag is all over the place and completely visible to the point even certain orimura will notice, hachiman will not respond for he always believe it's just some misunderstanding in his part.

"even certain Orimura will notice"

Let's hope this phrase is never repeated ever again. ;) It has become meme-worthy so it's only natural for it to get associated, but it is highly inappropriate. The context of that reference is utterly terrible within its own universe and other cases are very different. It's about reasoning. People like 8man have reasoning behind ignoring flags while that particular example has no such thing and is just an inconsistent character that is contained within his own unique trope. Harsh? Maybe, but I've been through my share of LN MCs and that one is the most contradictory given the premise of the series. I know people come up with defenses like how he has his guard up coz of his situation, but his inner thoughts make it pretty clear that he is a blockhead. It's a running gag so no point trying to analyse him anyway. :P The particular series has really lazy characterization after all.(not that I don't like certain characters)

It's not that he might realize; he is already fully aware. He's become rather good at defusing the situations though. He merely plays the fool in order to avoid progressing anything beyond a certain point. Like he says in this latest chapter -- he likes how things are now. He doesn't see any clear benefits to adding any more complexity to his life. 

I would add to that with, he has an (un)conscious fear of change or relationships, or lacks the ability to trust others.

Yuigihama is worst girl

no, in this case, hachiman might realize. it's just he never get his hopes up, thanks to the old trauma it seems. even if the flag is all over the place and completely visible to the point even certain orimura will notice, hachiman will not respond for he always believe it's just some misunderstanding in his part.

It's not that he might realize; he is already fully aware. He's become rather good at defusing the situations though. He merely plays the fool in order to avoid progressing anything beyond a certain point. Like he says in this latest chapter -- he likes how things are now. He doesn't see any clear benefits to adding any more complexity to his life. 

He realized long ago, he's just playing dumb.

Ahaha Yukino is dropping hints everywhere! (and ofc he does not realize)

And the best wing-sister award goes to.....

Hey thanks Hot Chocolate Sans. Does this manga will also adapt volume 8 to 10?

Yes, it's supposed to. The latest chapter, Chapter 37, takes place in middle of Volume 9 of the light novel.

Spoiler

Hey thanks Hot Chocolate Sans. Does this manga will also adapt volume 8 to 10?

Impending ARRANGED MARRIAGE talks? Always ends up that way with rich people in these stories... I'd like to be wrong though.

That icy glare the little girl gave Hachiman as she walked by him sure made me feel bad. Of course the little girl wasn't aware the real intentions, but all the same, it was pretty sad. 

I'm sorry, but I have to do this:

Spoiler

the first one is bad, it's all men

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics